Chapter 97

The sound of the gun raised the vigilance of the old man to the highest level. He was feeding the huskies, and even turned his head to chat with Anol, trying to persuade Anol to bring more goods tomorrow.

But after the sound of the gun, the old man immediately dropped the barrel in his hand, turned around and walked back to the house quickly, and when he came out again, he had a hunting gun in his hand.

"Wow--" when Arnold stepped forward, the old man grabbed the chain around his neck and dragged him forcefully behind. Normally, the old man walked slowly, but when he dragged Arnold, such a big Siberian wolf was dragged behind him with one hand. Arnold slipped his paw, and then followed behind the old man with his tail down.

It flicked the hair on its neck, and its ears moved slightly, listening to the movements around it: "That woman is here."

In fact, these wolves, including the huskies, have already noticed it, but the huskies are less vigilant, and even if they are aware of it, they won't take it too seriously.

The speed of the woman going up the mountain was very slow, but when she was chased by the lynx, she almost used the limit of her body. She didn't even take a break, and ran down the mountain without even taking a break. The gun in her hand lost its effect after firing the last tube of manic potion, and was thrown away by Arthuro. Now the hunting gun she stole from the old man is her last life-saving thing.

The lynx was already irritable, and after being injected with a manic potion by Arthuro, the drug's properties quickly became stronger. It showed its sharp fangs, and it regarded Arthuro as the only prey, and bit it tightly.

Arthuro stepped on the ground and rolled directly down the hillside, slamming hard on the tree trunk, and then slamming her back on the rock next to her. The fall was hard enough. After coughing up a mouthful of blood, she struggled to get up.

There was no sound of chasing after her, and the whole bush was quiet, but Arthuro didn't dare to relax her vigilance. After getting up, she leaned her back against the rock, gasping for breath, staring carefully at the surroundings, whispering something all the time.

The lynx seemed to have lost her. Although the fall hurt a little, it seemed to have thrown off the lynx that had been injected with manic potion.

A moment later, a bird's cry sounded above his head, and Arthur was startled. The bush in front of him suddenly moved slightly, as if something had walked over, and the protruding tail was clearly the lynx.

Arthuro's eyes widened, and she dared not speak.

Under the effect of the drug, the lynx paced back and forth a little anxiously, and after searching for nothing, it was ready to leave. The rock next to Arthur just blocked the lynx's sight, which prevented the lynx from directly noticing that there were people behind the rock.

But luck has its limits, and Arthuro has exhausted his luck.

Just when the bushes returned to calm and Arthuro thought that she had passed the crisis safely, the already broken mobile phone in her jacket pocket struggled to ring, and the rustling sound of the bushes not far away suddenly stopped, and Arthuro's cold sweat broke out instantly, and she continued to run down the mountain without even thinking about it.

The hunting gun in her hand only had two bullets, which meant that if the two opportunities failed, she would die, so Arthuro didn't want to give up these two precious opportunities until the last moment.

In fact, the best result is to let the lynx that has lost its mind kill the old man, and even those wolves. Even if they can't kill them, as long as they are seriously injured, Arthuro can put a cold gun next to him and reap the benefits.