Chapter 53

Qi Chu thought about being chased by wolves, bitten by wolves, or even disemboweled by wolves with their claws. In fact, after he spread rumors, the only bit of conscience left was always in the middle of the night, dragging him into nightmares. In his dreams, he had dreamed countless times that his lies were exposed and he was chased and killed by Huo Bei.

However, it was the first time I saw her mouth being bitten down with a big bite.

Qi Chu was stunned at first, then struggled immediately, trying to turn his head to the side, but Huo Bei didn't force it, just bit it and let go, he looked at Qi Chu and said, "Go and rest, heal your wounds well, if you want to dig a hole, dig around the wolf's den, and leave some traps for the prey by the way."

Qi Chu thought of this way of setting traps to hunt first. This husky's clever head is still useful. Yu system

When Huo Bei turned to leave, Qi Chu hadn't reacted from the horror, the hair on his back and tail exploded, but in the corner of Huo Bei's eyes, this was the expression of extreme excitement.

Huo Bei licked his paws, thinking that he had to catch a wild deer for Qi Chu today. After all, Qi Chu also said before that wild deer is a great tonic, and it must be very suitable for nourishing the body.

"What's the matter? Your hair is blown up like this." Qi Chu, whose hair was blown up, looked round and fluffy all over, which attracted the attention of wolves. Galle leaned over to take a look, and wondered, "Why are you not moving?"

Qi Chu's tail drooped slowly, unable to drag behind him. He took a deep look at Galle. This wolf is easy to be deceived, but it is indeed his only friend in this Siberian wilderness.

After all, the success of many rumors is due to Galle's unconditional belief and extremely powerful logical ability, and he will fill in the loopholes in the rumors by himself.

Qi Chu lay down in the den, thinking about the life of a dog. At first he thought it was difficult to be a human being, but now he finds that being a dog is even more difficult, especially for a husky that has been mixed into a pack of wolves. He is always on high alert. Although wolves don't eat wolves, wolves eat dogs.

He didn't understand what he did wrong, and he would be regarded as prey by Huo Bei.

"Ah." Qi Chu sighed heavily, the part of his nose where the fangs touched it was swollen, he lay down on the ground weakly, raised his paw to cover his nose, his eyes were a little dull.

Since Galle knew Qi Chu, he had never seen Qi Chu with such a dead heart, and he didn't dare to jump off the pit where Huo Bei slept. He only dared to lie on the edge of the pit and look at Qi Chu in the pit, and asked, "Are you hungry?"

"No." Qi Chu shook the dog's head.

"Thirsty?" Galle continued to ask.

Qi Chu shook his head again, he looked up at Galle, and said, "Tell me, what does it feel like to be eaten by a wolf?"

"It hurts, otherwise, what are those wild deer doing so fast?" Galle looked indifferent, and couldn't feel that Qi Chu was even more depressed after these words. He continued: "Our fangs are very sharp. They can directly bite off the necks of wild deer, and they can also bite off their bones, which are very fragile. Then we tear their meat and eat it together, especially fresh venison. The meat feels hot and can still jump."

neat and smart:......

There is no need to say so carefully.

"Didn't you eat a lot yourself? Don't you feel it?" Galle asked suspiciously.