Chapter 68

Arnold never thought in his life that the "Gong Xi Fa Cai" action used to please humans would be the reason for his beating. This battle is hardly called a battle, but a unilateral beating.

Huo Bei suddenly sprang out from behind Qi Chu, passed over Qi Chu's head, and threw Anol, who was standing up in front of him and doing the gesture of "Gong Xi Fa Cai", to the ground. His sharp claws touched the opponent's abdomen, pierced deeply, and blood gushed out immediately.

Arnold, who realized this, had no choice but to stop the attack, and curled up even. Its tail was close to the ground, and then rolled up, sandwiched between its legs.

"Huo Bei?" Qi Chu was taken aback for a moment, and then leaned over to take a look. He saw a few drops of blood on Huo Bei's face, and a pair of wolf eyes stared at Anol very dangerously. His voice was low and full of threats: "What are you doing? What do you want to do to my partner?"

Anol almost raised his paws, indicating that he had no threat at all. It really had no bad intentions. It was thrown by Huo Bei somehow, and his stomach was injured, but Huo Bei obviously didn't believe what Anol said.

Or it just felt that there was nothing worthy of trust in this wolf.

"Are you injured?" Huo Bei turned his head to look at Qichu. As soon as it finished speaking, the wolf under its claws wanted to escape. Huo Bei pressed his paws hard without looking back. Anol let out a scream, and Huo Bei stared at Anol condescendingly: "It's best not to move, my patience is limited."

The temper of the wolf is not good, especially Huo Bei, it sticks out its tongue to lick off a few drops of blood on its face, its eyes are calm, with undisguised killing intent, it seems that as long as Arnold moves once, it will kill the wolf under its claws without hesitation.

For Huo Bei, Arnold is just a wolf of other wolves, if you kill him, you will kill him, there is no reason to hesitate.

"I didn't do anything..." Anol said a little depressed: "What are you going to do? That dog, say something!"

Originally Qi Chu was planning to speak, but after Arnold said that, Qi Chu swallowed back the words. He licked his paws, curled up his tail, tilted his head, and then pretended not to understand what it meant. After two whimpers, he raised his head and walked back to the direction of the wolf den.

"!" Arnold noticed that Huo Bei's expression in front of him was getting colder and colder. He quickly lost face and shouted: "I was wrong, I was wrong, don't go..."

"I told you, it is impossible between us." Qi Chu sighed, turned his back to Anol, and said with a bleak expression: "I am a wolf with a partner, and I will not abandon my partner for you. I am different from you. I am a wolf with integrity and a bottom line."

"What's more..." Qi Chu turned his head affectionately, looked at Huo Bei, and then looked at Anol: "A wolf like Huo Bei is unique. You can't compare it to one in a million. I will only love Huo Bei in this life. No matter whether you are poor or rich in the future, no matter whether you are healthy or sick, I will be willing to be with Huo Bei. I am willing to accompany him for the rest of his life, from now until death."

Arnold: ...

It took a deep breath, or if there was a Siberian wolf on its body that couldn't understand the words at all, Anol would have started to swear. He held back the swear words, and his eyes were red.

"So, give up, there are many wolves in this mountain forest and snowy field." Qi Chu's pretty face put on this innocent and fragile expression, any wolf would be moved by seeing it, except for Anol, he said: "I will not do anything to hurt Huo Bei, I love it."