Chapter 28: Deception

The brown bear, which lost its cub, let out a roar, and its huge bear claws narrowly brushed against Galle's fur several times. Galle rushed towards the encirclement that had been ambushed before without looking back.

For the two top predators living in an environment where food is scarce and the weather is harsh, killing each other is inevitable.

"Galle! Go to the left!" Gano chased beside him. While running, he growled to remind Galle.

And Sawyer and Hero, who were already ready for battle, immediately formed an encirclement circle with the Galle brothers when the brown bear rushed over. The brown bear was caught off guard by Sawyer who jumped out of the grass and bit his arm. It waved its claws and tried to throw Sawyer down.

The huge brown bear let out a low growl, and heavily poured Sawyer, who was biting on his arm, to the ground.

Sawyer immediately let go of his mouth and adjusted his landing posture, but the fall was a bit rough, and just as he let go, the third Hero also rushed up, biting the brown bear with its fangs, and the already fragile body was pierced by the fangs unceremoniously, and blood gushed out immediately.

And Sawyer didn't care about the injury, and immediately turned his head and bit the brown bear's body again.

After the brown bear was dragged, Galle stopped abruptly, turned his head for two or three steps, jumped on the brown bear with his hind legs, and bit it on the shoulder, only a little away from the throat.

Gano knew what he should do. The two brothers had cooperated countless times in hunting and fighting, and they knew each other's plans without talking.

It directly used Galle to sprint to the back of the brown bear's back, and pierced the fur on the back of the brown bear's neck with its sharp fangs. In fact, it really wanted to bite the front, which was the deadly part of the beast, but the brown bear's claws kept brushing past them. To be on the safe side, Gano decided to take the next best thing and chose the position on the back of the neck.

For a moment, the brown bear was directly bitten by four wolves all over its body. No matter how strong it was, it could not shake off these wolves. Once the wolves bit their prey, they would hardly let go.

When the brown bear roared angrily, the fur on Qi Chu's tail, which was pushed to the front, exploded. He subconsciously arched his back and exposed his fangs. After looking at the brown bear twice, he locked his eyes on the brown bear's neck.

Even though his animal knowledge is very weak, he is also very clear that the most deadly part of an animal is the neck.

Qi Chu took a deep breath, and he took a few steps forward. Seeing that the brown bear was about to charge over, he subconsciously took two steps back, but was directly blocked by Huo Bei behind him. Huo Bei said in a low voice, "Aren't you going to protect me? Come on."

Qi Chu groaned in his heart, what is going on here, this is clearly going to die.

"I...I'm choosing the right time." Qi Chu's paws hooked to the ground. When he first encountered brown bears, one was on the slope and the other was down the slope. Qi Chu felt afraid, not to mention that he had to face the attack of the brown bear. His dog eyes were wide open, for fear of missing any attack of the brown bear.

"Now is the most suitable time. Sawyer and the others have held back the brown bear." Huo Bei looked down at Qi Chu who was trembling slightly in front of him, and said, "Are you going to single out the brown bear?"

"No..." Qi Chu's tail was tense, his ears were slightly pushed back, his whole body was arched, and his fluff exploded.

"They can't hold on for too long. If you wait a little longer, you will really have to single out the brown bears. Your courage is commendable." Huo Bei said coldly.

Qi Chu didn't want to single out the brown bear. He took a deep breath and was cornered. He could only fix his eyes on the brown bear's neck. The brown bear's neck was not long and was covered by its fur, while Gano bit the top of the neck behind its spine.

In the end, the husky, who had little hunting experience, let go of its claws, gritted its teeth, and charged straight up. Its facial expression was very ferocious. Although its fighting power was unknown, its aura was sufficient, and even the brown bear took a step back in surprise.

Immediately afterwards, the brown bear saw Qichu rushing in front of him, stood up suddenly, raised his head, and tried to bite its neck, the brown bear also stood up in fright, and backed up several steps in a row. It has lived in Siberia for several years, and has never seen a wolf standing up.

The brown bear's back hit the tree trunk, and its two front paws clenched to protect the front of its body, so Qi Chu's mouth was empty.

He and the brown bear looked at each other, the blue pupils were full of vigilance and despair, while the brown bear was a little startled, and didn't even wave its paw directly, but just for a moment, Huo Bei, who didn't know when he circled behind him, rushed up and bit his neck.

Huo Bei's sharp claws hooked on the brown bear's body, and he gritted his teeth to pierce the brown bear's flesh. The fierce wolf eyes were full of coldness, and the smell of blood immediately poured into its mouth, and the fur was stained with blood.

This trick of "striking from east to west" deceived both Qi Chu and the brown bear.

Qi Chu looked at Huo Bei who was already biting the brown bear's neck, and then realized that Huo Bei didn't intend to let him hunt the brown bear at all, but just used him to attract the brown bear's attention.

Qi Chu lamented that his ancestor was really cunning, and once again refreshed his understanding of how cunning wolves are.

The author has something to say:

Qi Chu: Tell me earlier! I was so scared that my hair exploded.