Chapter 114

"Iman is gone." After returning from patrolling the territory, Garno informed Huo Bei of the news. This was expected by Huo Bei, but it did not stop him. Every wolf has its own way to go, and everything is up to it.

Qi Chu on the side has been a little lethargic lately. He lay comfortably on the ground, his tail wagging happily from side to side. Although he was asleep, he didn't know what dream he was having, and his ears twitched happily in the dream.

His tail brushed Huo Bei's body lightly. After Huo Bei and Gano finished talking, he looked down at Qi Chu who was still asleep, leaned over and stuck out his tongue to gently lick Qi Chu's face, and then lightly rubbed his sharp fangs against the other's ear.

The ears were already very sensitive. After Qi Chu opened his mouth and yawned, he shook his ears and turned over to sleep, but was soon hugged by Huo Bei. Huo Bei's tail was slightly curled up, and he rested lightly on Qi Chu's body.

It must have been really hard last night, so that Qi Chu has not woken up until now, and Huo Bei regrets that he used more force.

At the end of June, the reindeer migration has arrived here. Every spring, the reindeer will prepare for a big migration. According to Huo Bei's experience, the reindeer will just pass by the Grand Canyon here.

The scene of the reindeer migration is very spectacular. In the past, Qi Chu only watched the documentary, but never saw the actual scene. But this time, in the early stage of the reindeer migration, even he could feel a little strange. The snowy owl, who was used to staying in the treetops in the past, was more willing to spread its wings and fly around the forest.

Every time he saw this snowy owl, Qi Chu couldn't forget the bald one.

"Still want to sleep?" Huo Bei saw that Qi Chu had opened his eyes, but he was obviously not fully awake yet. He glanced at Huo Bei in a daze, as if he was recovering, and after a while, he leaned over and rubbed against Huo Bei violently.

Huo Bei's neatly combed hair was messed up by Qi Chu, and it didn't care, it just lowered its head and licked Qi Chu's neck, combing the fur.

"I want to sleep." The sun shone on his body, his tail was fluffy and soft, his comfortable paws were all opened, and he closed his eyes and said, "It's comfortable."

"I see." Huo Bei looked at Qi Chu with this appearance, and couldn't help but want to laugh. He rubbed against Qi Chu lightly and said, "Go to sleep a little longer, I'll be by your side."

"When are we going to hunt?" Qi Chu asked with eyes closed.

"I'll go when you wake up." Huo Bei replied.

Galle and the others had already played with it, running back and forth, it held a live little hare in its mouth for Qichu to play with, but the hare was obviously a little scared, trembling all over, Galle approached it, sniffed it, tilted his head and said: "This little thing is shaking all the time."

"It's scared." Hero jumped onto the rock two or three times, looked down condescendingly, and looked around to see if there were any other predators approaching. When he saw Galle lying on the ground teasing the hare, he said, "Are you catching this hare for yourself, or for Qiqi to play with?"

"Of course it's for Qiqi, how can I play?" When he saw He Luo, Galle became serious, and gave Qichu a serious hare in his mouth. Qichu was sleeping, and was almost hit in the face by a hare. Fortunately, Huo Bei cut it off directly, and said, "Go and play by yourself."

Given that Qi Chu had already been kicked on the nose by a hare twice, Huo Bei thought over and over again, thinking that he couldn't be kicked a third time.