Chapter 54

Qi Chu found that since Huo Bei bit him once that day, Huo Bei often dragged all kinds of prey back, as if he wanted to fatten Qi Chu up. The more it was like this, the sadder Qi Chu was.

"Next time, I really want to go on a hunger strike." After taking a bite of the moose meat, Qi Chu swallowed sadly: "The worst thing about going on a hunger strike is starving to death. It's better than being bitten to death."

"Qiqi." Sawyer also noticed that Huo Bei and Qichu seemed to be getting closer. He glanced at Qichu and asked, "Shall we go to inspect the territory together?"

If it was the usual way, Qi Chu would be very happy, but now he lacks interest, the whole dog seems to be sick, his ears are pulled down, and he said in a muffled voice: "Huo Bei going?"

Sawyer thought that Qi Chu wanted to patrol the territory with Huo Bei, it shook its head and said, "Boss won't go, the boss took Galle and the others to hunt reindeer."

Only then did Qi Chu raise his head, his eyes glowed slightly, he raised his dog's head, looked around, and realized that he and Sawyer were the only ones left in the wolf den, Qi Chu immediately regained his energy, as long as Huo Bei was not around, Qi Chu felt at least half less oppressed.

"Then I'll go." Qi Chu flicked his tail and said, "Let's go inspect the territory."

"I'm only around here, and I won't go far." Sawyer looked at Qi Chu and knew what he was thinking, and immediately said: "You don't know the way, and I don't know the way.

Qi Chu lowered his head, and there was a hint of cunning in the dog's eyes: "Then you go to the left, and I will go to the right, so that we only need half the time to patrol the territory."

His proposal seemed very reasonable to Sawyer, Sawyer nodded and said, "Okay, where are you going?"

Qi Chu raised his head and looked around, and then chose a more rugged mountain road. He thought that if Huo Bei wanted to take Galle and them to hunt, he would definitely go to the lake, and it was impossible to go this way, so he said very definitely: "I will start my inspection from here."

Of course, Sawyer didn't have any objections. In fact, even if Qi Chu didn't come to inspect it, it would just take a little more time for it, and Qi Chu chose a more rugged and difficult road. Sawyer saw it in his heart and was moved in his heart. It said: "This road is more difficult..."

"I know." Qi Chu said: "But your boss pursued me, and I agreed, so I also have to shoulder the responsibility of contributing to the wolves. Leave this difficult mountain road to me. This is my responsibility."

Sawyer had never seen any wolf that could be so decisive, and said these words very sincerely, and suddenly felt that although Galle was an unreliable wolf, his vision was still good, and Qi Chu in front of him was indeed a good wolf.

Having been issued a "good wolf card", Qi Chu stuck out his tongue and licked his fangs a little guiltyly. He moved his eyes quietly, glanced at Sawyer, and then quickly moved away. After talking about this, it would be impossible to stop him. After Sawyer nodded and agreed to Qi Chu's proposal, he walked in the opposite direction.

"Call me if you encounter anything, I can hear you." Just as Qi Chu was about to raise his claws, Sawyer who walked to the edge of the bush suddenly turned his head and said, Qi Chu nodded again and again, flicked his own tail guiltily, then stared at Sawyer to leave, until the other party's sight disappeared, Qi Chu immediately ran towards the rugged mountain road without thinking.

But he was very thoughtful, he didn't go straight, but deliberately deviated from the route of patrolling the territory, preparing to escape.

Huo Bei went hunting, and even if he came back, he would not be there until the afternoon. Galle and the other wolves were not there, and Sawyer, who was the only one who stayed behind in the wolf den, was sent away.