Chapter 77

Arnold has never understood why Qi Chu was able to sneak into the pack of wolves without being discovered, just as Qi Chu has never understood why Arnold can sneak into the pack of dogs and be found, but still be safe and sound.

After the tiger expressed its friendliness to Qi Chu, it acted affectionately and liked to smell Qi Chu's scent, but whenever Galle and the others approached the tiger, the tiger would show a heavy aggressiveness, so that Galle was almost bitten by the tail once, and it walked around the lake twice angrily, and brought back a poor wild deer angrily.

"It must have a conspiracy." Galle dropped the wild deer in his mouth. It was about to circle around the tiger twice, but it didn't want to be spotted by the tiger just after it circled behind the tiger. The tiger suddenly turned around to look at Galle, bared its fangs and let out a low growl. Galle had to take a few steps back.

Galle once again firmly believes that this tiger only shows favor to Qi Chu, and there must be a reason.

In the next few days, the wolves could see Qi Chu squatting next to the tiger, raising his left front paw, raising his right front paw from time to time, and turning around in a circle, and then the tiger followed suit, even licking Qi Chu and sniffing his breath.

It's just that Huo Bei would have been watching from the side at first to prevent the tiger from pretending to let the wolves relax their vigilance, but soon he discovered that the tiger really liked Qi Chu and would take the initiative to beg Qi Chu.

So Huo Bei's mentality changed subtly--

From defensiveness to jealousy.

It doesn't like the tiger even more.

Huo Bei's way of expressing his dissatisfaction was to lick Qi Chu's neck more vigorously after protecting Qi Chu under his claws, biting Qi Chu's mouth more and more frequently, and even longer.

Now Qi Chu feels more and more that her chrysanthemum is very dangerous, and there are signs of chrysanthemum failure every day.

The existence of Arnold gradually fades away over time. Wild animals are like this. They live and die every moment. They are more exclusive, so Arnold, who is an outside wolf, does not even need to be remembered.

If it weren't for the existence of this tiger, perhaps in the eyes of Huo Bei and the others, Arnold was no different from other losers, they all disappeared from the front.

In fact, so far, it's been like any other loser.

The tiger was released after being stuck for two days. Even if it was a fierce tiger, it turned into a sick cat during this period of tossing. It lay on the ground and looked at Qi Chu, and roared in its mouth that Qi Chu could not understand, as if it was talking about something to Qi Chu.

"The species are different, so we can't communicate." Qi Chu sighed, then turned to look at Huo Bei again: "What should I do?"

"I mean kill." Huo Bei strode his paws, passed through the gaps in the bushes, and walked over. When it just came, the tiger seemed to sense the danger, and immediately got up, staring at Huo Bei vigilantly, with a low threatening growl in its mouth.

But at the moment, it is weak and weak, and it does not pose any threat in Huo Bei's eyes.

"Have you killed it?" Of course Qi Chu knew that as long as he killed this tiger, there would be no future troubles, but looking at such an obedient tiger, it would be a pity if he killed it so easily, Qi Chu said slowly: "Arnold can hunt with it and be rescued by it. Now that Arnold is not here, maybe we can use the same method?"