Chapter 102

"Aww--" Qi Chu raised his head and howled as usual, responding to a certain alpha wolf who was locating members of the wolf pack early in the morning. Qi Chu was already very familiar with this set of procedures, and intermittent responses from wolf pack members came from everywhere.

Huo Bei listened silently, until the wolves were all ready, then he looked down at Qi Chu who had just woken up, Qi Chu was still a little sleepy, lying on the ground with sleepy eyes, sometimes slightly raised his nose, sniffing the smell of the soil next to him.

Then he felt Huo Bei approaching it, and his slightly hot breath sprayed against Qi Chu's ear, and his already sensitive ear moved slightly. Before Qi Chu could avoid it, Huo Bei had already stuck out his tongue, gently licking Qi Chu's face, the back of his ear, and his hairy neck.

There was a sound from the nearby bushes, and Huo Bei, who was in the process of being intimate with Qi Chu, paused slightly. He raised his head to look at the place where the sound came from, only to see Galle coming out with a head full of thorns.

It looked like it didn't seem like it was stuck in the thorn fruit pile by itself, but it looked like it had a fight with someone.

After Galle found that Huo Bei was looking at him, he shrank his neck, moved a few steps aside in embarrassment, raised his paws and pulled the thorny fruit on his body.

If Galle didn't say anything, Huo Bei wouldn't take the initiative to ask.

But Hero was very curious. He walked up to Galle, sniffed it and asked, "Who did you fight with? How could you still fall into the pile of thorns?"

"..." Galle looked at Herro, narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "Do you want to try too?"

"No, I'm not interested in this." Hero licked his paw, took two steps back, and turned to look at Jella who was following behind. Jara was clean and there was nothing.

"Don't look at it." Galle was sullen, and it lay on the ground, licking its paws in depression.

"We saw a wild deer grazing just now." Jela stood not far away, facing Hero's puzzled eyes, and said, "We were going to hunt, and then...the hunt failed, and Galle was pushed into the pile of thorns by a moose that rushed over."

"Huh?" Herro thought of many possibilities, but he didn't expect the real reason to be a bit funny.

In fact, Herro didn't hold himself back, and he didn't mean to be polite when it was time to laugh. It said, "It's really you, Galle."

Galle deserves the title of unlucky wolf, and he can encounter all kinds of strange and unlucky things.

Just when Galle was very depressed, Qi Chu had already crawled out of the pit. He tilted his head, moved closer to Galle, sniffed Galle lightly, and said, "I'll find you something to eat."

Galle watched as Qi Chu returned to the pit wagging his tail, and when he came out again, he was eating what the old man had prepared for him before. Qi Chu was reluctant to eat, so he ate a little bit every time, but gave some to Galle.

Galle looked at Qi Chu, then at Huo Bei who had also come out of the pit, looking calmly at Huo Bei, and then at Huo Bei's paws, then quickly took two steps back, firmly refusing the snack.

Although it wanted to eat it too, in front of Huo Bei, it was fine.

Wolves are extremely possessive, and Qi Chu is not sensitive to this, but for Galle, who has always been in the same pack of wolves as Huo Bei, it is more important not to be beaten than to eat.

"I can hunt by myself." Galle said firmly, "Take it back quickly."

Qi Chu tilted his head, looked down at the food, picked it up, and when he turned around, he met Huo Bei.