Chapter 96

"Xiao Jiu." The old man was holding a bucket, which contained food for the huskies. Seeing that Qi Chu was standing there, looking out, he patted the bucket in his hand vigorously, attracting Qi Chu's attention.

Qi Chu turned his head to look at the old man, then glanced at the iron bucket in the old man's hand, and subconsciously tilted his head slightly, as if he was a little puzzled.

"Come over here to eat, what are you looking at?" The old man laughed. Every time Qi Chu was in a daze, he would knock on the bucket casually, and Qi Chu would come over to eat. This trick was not only useful for Qi Chu, but also for Huo Bei and the wolves, but this time the method seemed to be a little out of order.

A certain Siberian wolf outside was obviously more interesting to him than the bucket and the food inside.

"Huo Bei probably returned to the wolves?" Anol didn't know when he walked behind Qichu, so Qichu didn't notice it. When Anol made a sound, Qichu was startled, the hair on his back and tail exploded, and he subconsciously stepped back a few steps.

This reaction made Arnold pause, and then he shook the hair on his neck and said, "What's wrong with you?"

"Why are you walking without sound?" Qi Chu asked.

"Which wolf has a sound when it walks?" Arnold was even more puzzled, and it said: "Does Huo Bei make a sound when he walks? Why is it walking behind you, and you are not afraid. I will say something behind you, and your hair will explode in fright."

neat and smart:......

He kept looking outside, and said quietly after a while: "Because you are not it."

This is nonsense, but combined with Qi Chu's melancholy expression and slightly lost voice, Anol was a little bit at a loss for words for a while. Anol had to lick his paw, then gently flicked his tail and walked towards the side. It said: "Wolves don't like being restrained, and I don't like it, so I will leave in a few days, and Gano should also leave. Do you plan to stay here as a husky, or go back to the wolf pack?"

Huo Bei really doesn't like being restrained, Qi Chu can see this clearly, but Huo Bei's injury was not suitable for release to nature before, but now that Huo Bei's injury has healed, if Huo Bei wants to leave now, of course Qi Chu will not stop him.

But himself, Qi Chu is still a little entangled. Going back to the wolves means danger. This danger has many aspects, such as predators such as snow leopards and lynxes, or natural hazards, or even wounds that cannot be cured after being injured.

Qi Chu lay on the ground, her furry ears moved slightly.

But if he was given a choice, he felt that he would go back to the wolves with Huo Bei. He felt more secure by Huo Bei's side. Although he didn't know where the theory came from, his intuition was like this.

While Qi Chu was still thinking, a figure broke into his line of sight, Qi Chu immediately sat up, he squatted on the spot, watching the figure gradually approaching him, Huo Bei's paws left a series of marks on the ground, then moved to Qi Chu's side, stretched out his rough tongue and licked it lightly twice.

"Where did you go?" Qi Chu asked a little puzzled.

"Go after that poacher." Huo Bei didn't intend to hide it from Qi Chu. In fact, until now, it has never lied to Qi Chu. Basically, it always said something and never concealed it.

"Chasing her?" Qi Chu immediately became vigilant: "Didn't she run away? She has a gun in her hand..."

Before Qi Chu finished speaking, Huo Bei looked down at Qi Chu, and explained in a low voice: "Well, she has a gun in her hand, so I'm back."