Chapter 120

"Good news." Huo Bei listened to Anol's words and chose one at random.

"The good news is that a group of wild deer have recently come near the lake, which can give us a good meal." Arnold said.

It waited for Huo Bei to ask the next question, but Huo Bei didn't continue to ask. He just turned his head to one side, not caring what the bad news was. This attitude made Arnold a little uncomfortable. He shook his neck and said, "Aren't you going to ask the next question?"

"What?" Huo Bei asked.

"Don't you want to know what the bad news is?" Arnold asked.

"Not interested for the time being." Huo Bei licked his paw. During this period of getting along, it has already figured out a lot about Arnold's character. It is basically clear that according to Arnold's personality, even if it doesn't ask, Arnold will not be able to hold back the answer and say it by himself.

As expected, after holding back, Anol still couldn't hold back, and moved to Qi Chu's side and said, "Huo Bei doesn't want to know, and you don't want to know either?"

Qi Chu felt that compared to Huo Bei's thirst for knowledge, it was obvious that Arnold's desire to complain was stronger.

In the end, Qi Chu nodded and gave Arnold a step to go down. Sure enough, Arnold immediately walked down the steps with great interest: "The bad news is that the beast that appeared here is not a normal leopard."

Huo Bei turned his head and looked at Anol, without saying a word, Anol puffed out his chest and said, "I won't lie to you, I really saw it, and that thing is much bigger than ordinary snow leopards."

In fact, even if Arnold didn't say anything, both Huo Bei and Qi Chu saw the beast, which indeed looked like a leopard, but compared to the size of the snow leopard, the beast was obviously much larger, and its bite force and strength were greater than the snow leopard's, easily dragging away an adult wild deer.

Arnold didn't get the expression he wanted to see from the faces of Huo Bei and Qi Chu, he was a little disappointed for a while and said: "Aren't you shocked?"

"Shock... Shocked." Qi Chu still gave Anol this face, and he said, "Where did you see it?"

"I was planning to go down the mountain to help the old man pull the sled, and then I saw that thing, and it fought with Iman." Arnold paused and said: "But Iman knows it very well, and I feel that it should be familiar, at least I know it."

What Anol said was already very rigorous.

Huo Bei stuck out his tongue and licked his fangs. It looked calm and thought for a moment before saying: "Iman and it know each other..."

Iman was raised in captivity by humans. If this beast knew Iman, the greatest possibility is that this beast was also raised in captivity by humans. Huo Bei actually didn't like humans. Except for the old man, he had never met any good people.

No good man comes here with a gun to poach.

Hearing this, Qi Chu paused for a moment with his paws that were pulling the stone, and frowned subconsciously. As a human, Qi Chu naturally had a much wider knowledge than a Siberian wolf who knew nothing. At least he knew that human beings raised Iman in captivity, which was by no means a simple captivity, especially those people were equipped with guns.

If Yiman also knew this unknown beast, it meant that this beast was also raised in captivity for a specific purpose, but Qi Chu still didn't know the reason why this beast appeared here.

Logically speaking, this beast should not appear in the wild.

"Why are you so happy to tell me?" Huo Bei didn't believe that Anol was doing it because of the previous friendship. They belonged to different packs of wolves and belonged to competition. Huo Bei's eyes fell on Anol, waiting for the wolf's answer.