Chapter 82

The Doberman Pinscher tilted his head slightly to show that he didn't know anything about the big man being bitten.

But when the big man left and walked towards the jeep, the Doberman gave a low growl of disdain.

"Okay, darling." The woman raised her hand and rubbed the head of the Doberman Pinscher, and comforted her, "I know you've been wronged. He's such a waste that he can't even recognize wolves and dogs. Are you not injured?"

The woman suddenly remembered something, and quickly lowered her body to check whether the Doberman Pinscher was injured. After confirming that it was not injured, the woman was relieved.

"Woof! Woof!" The Doberman seemed to realize something, it turned its head suddenly, and let out a low growl in the direction of the jeep. The voice was different from usual, and the woman raised her head to look at the jeep. The big man was sitting on the car holding up the long gun that had been put down before. His matching gun was thrown in the warehouse when he was attacked by the damned Siberian wolf. Now there is only this gun.

"What are you going to do?" The woman's face slowly sank, her eyes fell on the big man, full of vigilance, and one hand was stretched towards the back of the waist, as if she would immediately fight back if the big man made any changes.

The big man obviously also realized this, he hehe smiled and put the gun away.

"Don't be nervous, it's just to wipe the gun." Although the big man said so, his vicious eyes passed over the woman, and then fell on the Doberman next to her, cursing in a low voice: "Damn beast."

The Doberman's ears moved slightly.

But at the moment when the old man came out of the house, he heard the sound from outside, the howling of a large pack of wolves, and it was difficult to ignore it, so he pushed open the door and said, "What's the matter? It's called like this?"

When the old man got out, he was still holding a hunting gun in his hand. He had lived here all year round. He knew very well that this place was not very safe. There were snow leopards, lynxes, bears, and even wild wolves here, and there were poachers breaking in.

The old man first checked the kennel and the warehouse where Arnold lived, and he was relieved when he found that there was nothing wrong, but soon he found that Arnold's fangs were stained with fresh blood, and the Siberian wolf was sticking out its tongue to lick the blood on the fangs

"Oh, God, what are you eating?" The old man stepped forward immediately, opened Anol's wolf's mouth with his hands, and saw what the wolf was gnawing on, making his mouth full of blood. Anol was caught off guard when his wolf's mouth was opened, and immediately became unhappy. He struggled violently, and the old man lifted his neck violently. Then he became calm, and the wolf's tail curled up.

"Let me tell you, don't eat indiscriminately." The old man inspected Anol's body, and he was relieved to make sure that there was no wound. Then his eyes fell on the side of Anol's nest. A fleshy bone looked a bit conspicuous. The old man leaned over to smell it--

"Uh-my God, did you hide the bone? How many times have I told you to hide it outside instead of putting it in the nest? God, it stinks. You won't eat it?"

The old man seemed to want to wipe his mouth with snow for Arnold.

Arnold shook his head very dissatisfied, took two steps back, avoiding the old man's hand, and then took advantage of the old man's inattention, took the bone over, bit it into pieces and swallowed it, then crawled to the edge of his nest, closed his eyes, as if he would never admit it after destroying the evidence.