Chapter 112

"Do you have a headache, dizziness or other symptoms? You have to tell me what you have, and you can't hide it." Qi Chu was a little worried about the side effects of this powerful anesthetic. As a wolf, Huo Bei didn't have any concept of medicine, but as a person, Qi Chu knew that many powerful drugs had side effects, even though his medical knowledge was not very good.

"No." Huo Bei shook his head, it really didn't feel at all.

And it can feel that after this incident, Qi Chu treats it better, even better than before.

Iman, who has been paying attention to the relationship between Huo Bei and Qi Chu, after observing for a few days, found that the relationship between the wolf and the dog is really harmonious. The most important thing is that the wolf is a real wolf, but this dog knows too many things.

Yiman always feels that Qichu has an inexplicable sense of disobedience, which is different from the dogs in the underground field before. Qichu is much more afraid of death than them. At some point, Iman looks at Qichu's appearance and thinks of Huo Bei's "domestic wolf" theory. Although he knows there is a problem in his heart, he seems to be telling the truth.

"Take a break for the next few days and wait for the follow-up reaction," Qi Chu said.

Huo Bei actually felt that nothing was wrong with him, but it was rare for Qi Chu to cling to him like this. Huo Bei's tail tip was raised a little bit, and his eyes were fixed on Qi Chu.

Half of the dog's head was sucked by Huo Bei.

The wolves on the side had gotten used to it, and Galle swung his tail lightly. It stretched out, then rolled twice on the ground, curled up slightly, with its tail raised, and lowered its head to lick its own paws.

Only Iman, who was not used to seeing this, watched their way of getting along very curiously.

Iman has not had much contact with its own kind. It has always been fighting and living in a cage. Speaking of it, this is the first time it has truly participated in the life of a wolf pack since it grew up. This kind of life is a bit strange to it, and it does not understand many things.

Logically speaking, wolves do not accept outsiders, but this time Huo Bei rarely drove it away, but he did not intend to let Iman join the wolves either.

Similarly, Iman himself has no intention of joining the wolf pack. The wolf pack can only have one wolf king. He and Huo Bei will only have one left. In terms of actual combat power, after experiencing previous power contests, Iman has a rough estimate of Huo Bei's strength.

"When you hunt, will it also hunt?" Iman was referring to Qi Chu. The wild survival ability of ordinary dogs is much worse than that of real wild animals.

Gano on the side responded, and it said: "Qiqi's hunting ability is very strong, and he is very smart. He can dig traps, play dead, and set traps..."

Bringing up this topic, Iman looked around subconsciously. It has fallen into traps twice in the past two days. There are really traps everywhere here, and there are even camouflages. Just by looking at it, you can tell whose masterpiece it came from.

"Shall we go hunting moose later?" Galle, who was lying on the ground a little bored, turned his head to look at Qi Chu, and said, "Boss, do you want to go together?"

"I..." Huo Bei wanted to agree, but he glanced at Qi Chu, leaned over to lick him lightly, and said, "It's up to you."

Qi Chu just told him not to move around. If it moved to hunt, Qi Chu might get angry. No matter what, Huo Bei didn't want Qi Chu to worry. After all, when he saw Qi Chu's limbs trembling slightly before he fell into a coma, his heart almost twisted.