Chapter 11: It will definitely not lie to the wolf

There is a thick layer of ice on the icy lakes in Siberia, covered with snow. Birds and animals often leave traces in the snow, but the original paw prints will soon be covered by a new round of wind and snow.

After a snowstorm, the aura originally belonging to Qi Chu also faded a lot. Even though Huo Bei's sense of smell is very sensitive, it is difficult to identify Qi Chu's location. He can only vaguely discern that it walked out of this territory by itself, because there is no other animal's aura nearby.

The original traces of Qi Chu rolling downhill were covered with fresh snow, and it looked the same as other places, so Huo Bei ignored it.

"Wow--" Huo Bei walked around the vicinity, stood for a long time at the place where Qi Chu's aura disappeared, and screamed up to the sky. Its sharp claws hooked the ground angrily, its long and narrow wolf eyes were full of coldness, and its tail hung behind him.

The birds and beasts resting in the wild at night were all startled and flew up, and stayed on the branches of trees.

Its hind leg injury has not healed, and it is a bit reluctant to walk. After patrolling the territory three times in a row, it has to admit that the wolf it raised for a few days really just ran away.

Huo Bei was so angry that the hairs on his tail were blown off. You know, wolves usually don't blow off their hair.

*

"Ordinary wolves don't do such things to their companions, especially Huo Bei." Sawyer always liked to sniff Qi Chu's breath, and he licked his paw and said, "Huo Bei left a deep smell on you. It seems that you really slept together."

"That's right." Qi Chu nodded his dog's head. Because his tail was tense, the hair from the root to the tip of the tail was fried all the time. It was a big fluffy mass. He squatted obediently: "Slept together, slept for several days."

Sawyer paused when he heard that, and turned around Qi Chu twice, and finally his eyes fell on an unspeakable place that Qi Chu couldn't hide: "Male wolf."

In fact, it should be called "male dog", but obviously Qi Chu couldn't explain it, so he fell silent, expressing his acquiescence.

"I always thought that Huo Bei wasn't interested in female wolves because he didn't know much about it." Galle's voice revealed a trace of schadenfreude, and he said, "So it's because he likes male wolves."

In the population of Siberian wolves, sexual intercourse is extremely rare. It is rare for male wolves to love male wolves. Most wolves will spend their lives with their partners and grow the entire wolf pack. Large wolf packs can even reach dozens of wolves. Such a numerical advantage plays a very important role in the competition for territory and prey.

Although Sawyer didn't speak, his heart rarely agreed with Galle's. He looked at the handsome wolf in front of him and smelled the remaining Huo Bei's breath. Although he was a little confused, he believed it a little bit.

After all, having lived with Huo Bei for such a long time, it still has a little understanding of the aesthetics of its leader.

"Oh..." Sawyer let out a long sigh.

The leader was not found, but it seems that the leader's partner has been found. I don't know if this is a step closer to finding the leader.

Qi Chu didn't know what kind of brainstorm his words caused, but with his intuition, he noticed that the atmosphere of these wolves seemed to be different from before. They stared at him, and their eyes were changing.

He subconsciously tightened his tail, and the tip of his claws tensedly hooked the ground, but he didn't show anything on his face.

According to his unreliable field survival skills, if you encounter wolves in the wild, don't show your timidity, let alone face them with your back. This will only make them perceive your fear and attack wildly.