Chapter 80

Tula led the wolves back to the territory where they used to be. The vigilance in his heart was greater than the joy. The smoother things were, the more Tula felt uneasy. It stands to reason that Huo Bei should not be so easy to deal with. If Huo Bei was so easy to deal with, then when Arnold was the leader, that insidious and cunning guy had already launched an attack on Huo Bei's territory.

The closer he got to the territory, the more vigilant Tula became. He told the wolves to move forward separately, using the bushes to hide their bodies to prevent them from being discovered by Huo Bei.

"Boss, Huo Bei doesn't seem to be here." One of the wolves lowered its voice. It leaned down and hid under the bushes. It hardly made any sound when it stepped on the ground with its paw pads.

Tula was slightly relieved when he heard this, at least this proved that its guess was correct.

"If my guess is right, they must have set up an ambush in their own wolf den to wait for me now, hmph, but I just won't go, and I won't let it do what it wants." Tu La slightly closed his wolf eyes, showing a sense of certainty: "Let my brothers be careful, don't leave any traces on the ground. Huo Bei and the others are very cautious. Once they find traces on the ground, they will definitely not be fooled. This is not good for us."

"Okay leader." The wolf next to him responded, and when he raised his head and prepared to howl, Tula slapped his paw on the face swiftly. He gritted his teeth and said, "What are you going to do? Don't Huo Bei and the others know howling now?"

"Boss." The wolf said aggrievedly, "Didn't you say that Huo Bei and the others are ambush at their own wolf den? It's still far away from here, and there's no sound."

Tula paused, its face was deep, and it said coldly: "That can't be called out. If Hero or the Galle brothers are here, if they find out, it means that Huo Bei finds out? Stupid!"

The wolf was taught a lesson, and stepped back a few steps with its head down, its tail tucked between its hind legs.

Tula withdrew his gaze, and his sixth sense told him that something was wrong here, but he knew better than to miss this opportunity, and now that his position as wolf king was in jeopardy, he had to do this.

It gritted its teeth, lowered its figure, accelerated its forward speed, and let the wolves spread out and hide in various places, but it was in a tendency to surround it. It was fine if Huo Bei didn't come. If Huo Bei came tomorrow, he would fall into its trap directly.

At that time, no matter how powerful Huo Bei is, he will not be able to escape the trap it set.

Tula thought very well, and the plan was implemented very well, but it was a little unlucky. It didn't even know that there was a killer left by Arnold here-the tiger.

Among this group of wolves, only Arnold had actually seen a tiger. Before that, even Huo Bei didn't know what a tiger was.

Tigers are far superior to wolves in terms of fighting power and the bite force of their fangs. If there is only one tiger, and that tiger faces the whole pack of wolves, it is really uncertain who will win. But now there is another pack of wolves standing beside the tiger.

This battle is doomed.

"They're coming." Huo Bei's voice sounded, Qi Chu subconsciously pricked up his ears, and followed Huo Bei's gaze towards a bush. From his perspective, it was calm and nothing could be seen there, but both Huo Bei and the tiger had tensed up slightly, obviously about to attack.

Although Qi Chu was not ready to participate in the battle, it did not prevent him from getting nervous together, and kept staring at Huo Bei with a pair of beautiful dog eyes.