Chapter 38

The husky's eyes are blue, and there is always a sense of wisdom in them, giving people a feeling of "this dog is very smart and thoughtful, but it's all on the face", and this wild Siberian roe deer at the moment is such a feeling.

This one in front of him is really a scheming "wolf".

When the roe deer came with a bite, it didn't even have time to dodge. It raised its head subconsciously, trying to avoid Qi Chu's attack, but Qi Chu had already mastered this move, no matter it was facing a snow leopard or a brown bear, he succeeded, let alone a defenseless stupid roe deer.

When the roe deer was bitten on the nose, it was still in a frightened state. Its antlers tried to touch it, but because the nose was bitten, the whole head could not move. It could only watch itself face to face with this scheming wolf.

Huo Bei has seen this trick before, and he didn't find it so strange when he saw it again, but even Huo Bei was a little surprised by this almost 100% hunting success rate.

The hunting success rate of the wolves is actually not very high, and the wolves led by Huo Bei already have a high success rate, but compared with Qi Chu's tried and tested method, it is still a bit worse.

After the roe deer is bitten on the nose, it is equivalent to limiting the possibility of escape. The nose of the animal is very sensitive, and they will subconsciously avoid it when touched, not to mention the pain of directly biting its nose with a big bite. For the roe deer, such pain is simply torture.

Qi Chu's bite was very deep, and he refused to let go. The roe deer is smaller than the wild deer, and it can't drag Qi Chu away like a wild deer. However, any animal's explosive power before death is huge. While screaming in pain, it knelt down on its front legs.

If he dragged Qi Chu away, he could still grit his teeth and not let go, but this time he knelt on his stomach, Qi Chu couldn't bear it, and immediately let go, the whole husky slumped a lot, feeling like his stomach was about to be flattened.

As soon as he let go, the roe deer got up immediately. It didn't seem to realize that its nose was free again. It kept watching for a while before realizing that it ran back.

Qi Chu lay on the ground, yelled twice, and whimpered from his mouth. He looked at the back of the roe deer running away, and a large piece of white fluff exploded on the buttocks, which looked like a target and was extremely conspicuous.

"Why do I feel like it's mocking me?" Qi Chu said.

Lying on the ground, he rolled twice on the spot, and was almost vomited by the roe deer's kneeling. He shook his head and said depressingly, "I almost caught it."

"It will come back later." Huo Bei didn't seem to be worried that the roe deer would run away at all. Its eyes fell on Qi Chu's abdomen, and then looked away: "How is your stomach?"

"If you're pregnant with a baby, I guess this kneeling will kill the baby." Qi Chu sighed. Fortunately, those words were used to deceive them.

Qi Chu kept turning his head to look at the place where the roe deer disappeared, so he didn't notice the flashing smile in Huo Bei's eyes behind him.

As expected, the roe deer dies from curiosity, and curiosity is more important than life. Even though it has been bitten bloody by Qi Chu's fangs, it still doesn't forget to come to see this scheming wolf with its wounds.

And it didn't just come back by itself, it didn't know where it brought back a similar one, and the two roe deer stuck out their heads and looked towards this side.

"You left and I right." Huo Bei immediately selected the target, handed the injured one to Qi Chu, and it said: "You are right, today we will eat roe deer."