Chapter 115

"Let's work hard together!" The leading husky climbed up desperately, and the huskies behind it also immediately turned around, trying to pull the sled that had strayed back to the right position. Because the snow leopard had just encountered an attack here, the huskies' team was in disarray.

It was originally a slope, and there were heavy objects dragging behind it. It was almost impossible for the old man to climb up by himself. He drove the huskies to try their best to pull the sled up, and the head dog almost exhausted all his strength.

"too heavy."

"It's too slippery here, I can't hook it!"

"what to do?"

...

The huskies pulling goods were also very panicked, this is the first time they have encountered such a situation.

"Keep pushing harder, and you can't stop here." The head dog couldn't even turn its head to check the situation. Based on its own experience, it knew that it must not unload the force at this time, otherwise once the force was unloaded, the entire sled would fall down with the cargo, the old man, and even the group of huskies.

Its paws clawed at the ground vigorously, its body pressed down, and it tried its best to climb up. Because of the excessive force, even its tail stretched straight.

However, even if it works so hard, it can't stop the gradual downward trend. The old man is holding on to the rope tightly. He wants to save himself, but at this time he can't save himself by himself. He has tried his best to pull the edge of the sled, trying to use his strength to rush up.

And at this critical moment, the old man suddenly felt that the sled began to move up, although the speed was slow, but it was indeed moving up.

All the goods on the sled were thrown down by the old man to reduce the load of the sled, but even so, it was not an easy task to drag him up the steep slope. The old man held the rope tightly, stepped on the ground as hard as he could, and tried his best to push up.

It wasn't until he climbed up that he was out of danger. The group of huskies rushed up the hillside immediately, and it was much easier now.

And the one in the front is Iman, with a rope in its mouth. The wolf is much stronger than the husky, and its addition undoubtedly adds a lot of help. The head dog didn't care about being afraid. After pulling the old man up with the wolf, it tucked its tail.

There was still a strong smell of blood on Iman's body. He glanced at the dog and was ready to turn around and leave after confirming that he would pull the old man up.

It remembered that the old man tied its mouth before, but it also knew that the place where it was injured by the little man was the old man who helped it clean the wound and applied medicine.

"Wow--" Before leaving, Iman raised his hair and let out a long howl, expressing that he had repaid his favor.

Because of this force, the wound where it was already injured became more ferocious, and blood gushed out from the wound immediately. It tried to lift its hind paw, but the hind paw was different from the front paw, and it was difficult to walk once it was lifted, which also made it limping towards the direction of the forest.

The old man yelled from behind, and Iman, who was walking in front, subconsciously stopped. He turned his head to look at the old man, and saw the old man throwing a piece of freeze-dried meat towards it.

"Eat." The old man said, "This is yours."

Iman looked vigilantly at the frozen meat on the ground, and then at the old man. He was obviously very cautious and would not trust him easily.