Chapter 46

Huo Bei may not be able to refuse the temptation from Qi Chu in his life, and he has never doubted this.

After all, Fan Qichu is not so good-looking, and his hair is not so fluffy, probably at first glance he became the soul of a dog under Huo Bei's fangs.

"Do you dare to sit on the snake next time?" Qi Chu lay beside Huo Bei, originally intending to coax the Siberian wolf who didn't know why he was angry again, but in the end he failed to coax the Siberian wolf, and fell asleep from exhaustion. He heard Huo Bei whispering in a half-dream, "Don't even think about when this happened. If the snake wakes up and gives you a bite, do you want your tail?"

Even though he struggled in the dream for a long time and couldn't wake up, Qi Chu still curled up his big tail subconsciously.

Huo Bei saw that he was sleeping soundly, so he had no choice but to give up reasoning with him, and let Qichu keep stirring in its arms. Qichu didn't sleep well at night, maybe it was because the snake frightened him before, so that he was shaking his limbs in the middle of the night, obviously having a nightmare.

Huo Bei didn't intend to wake up Qi Chu, until he kicked his paw on the abdomen, it was Husky's heavy kick, Huo Bei grunted in pain, raised his paw to hold Qi Chu, shaking him awake.

Qi Chu looked at Huo Bei sleepily, his limbs were still running in a dream. He seemed to have not reacted, and then raised his head after a while. After staring at Huo Bei for a while, he murmured, "Why did I dream of you again..."

He thought he was still in a dream and closed his eyes again to sleep.

No matter how much Huo Bei said, it was stuck in his throat and he couldn't say it. He looked at Qi Chu beside him silently, so he had to move his position a little bit, licked the place where he was kicked, and then lay down next to Qi Chu to rest again.

After waking up the next morning, Huo Bei asked Qi Chu what dream he had last night. Qi Chu was taken aback for a moment, then looked around and talked about him, refusing to face Huo Bei's question directly, until he couldn't hold on anymore, then shrugged his ears and said guiltily: "I dreamed that you don't want me anymore."

"Huh?" Huo Bei was taken aback, and it was silent for a while and said, "Why did you dream of this?"

"I don't know..." Qi Chu looked aggrieved, as if he wanted to look at Huo Bei but didn't dare to look, so he could only move around with his paws.

Huo Bei didn't speak, and Qi Chu started to fidget after his guilty conscience reached the extreme. He did have a nightmare last night, but it wasn't Huo Bei who lost him, but one day when Huo Bei came back, he found out that Qi Chu had made a rumor that he had a cub and had a miscarriage, and his identity was exposed. Huo Bei knew that he was actually not a wolf, but a husky.

Qi Chu couldn't forget Huo Bei's fierce eyes looking at him, its fangs almost poked in front of his face, Qi Chu was so frightened that he could only turn around and run away, so in his dream, he was exhausted from running and ran all night.

But it is absolutely impossible for him to tell Huo Bei about such things, otherwise this is not a dream, but a reality.

All day long, he followed Huo Bei with a lot of thoughts, and the husky's thoughts were all on his face, so that the wolf couldn't ignore it even if he wanted to.

"What's the matter?" Huo Bei finally couldn't help it at night, looked at Qi Chu who was absent-minded beside him, and asked, "Do you want to go to Galle?"

"Can I?" Qi Chu raised his head and asked doubtfully.

"..." Huo Bei took a breath in his heart, the eyes of this Siberian wolf turned cold, it closed its eyes, and said in a slightly cold voice: "Have you forgotten about the snake nest? Now the temperature is getting higher and higher, and the snake is almost over the hibernation period. Do you want to wake up in the middle of the night and see a snake staring at you as soon as you open your eyes?"