Chapter 32

Brown bears are also among the top predators in Siberia. Even a single lone wolf can only avoid brown bears when they encounter them. However, brown bears are not group animals. Most of them will choose to live alone, but there are some exceptions.

Obviously, the brown bear that died at the claws of wolves this time lived alone and was not an "exception".

The abdomen of the brown bear has been torn apart by the wolves, and the viscera and intestines inside have flowed all over the floor. In the severe cold weather of early March in Siberia, the blood flowing out of the brown bear quickly turned black, and even the fur began to become harder and harder, but it did not affect the wolves' eating at all.

Compared to their food intake in Galle, Qi Chu's food intake was pitifully small. It was rare for him to be able to remember Huo Bei's words clearly. He remembered that the first wolf enjoyed the food first, then Sawyer, the second, and finally it was Qi Chu's turn according to the hierarchy. Fortunately, this brown bear was very big.

The bear's fur is thick and fleshy, and after such a long period of time after death, it has froze a lot. It would indeed be a bit laborious for Qi Chu to bite open the flesh by himself.

After Qi Chu was full, he lay down next to Huo Bei. Because he was a little full from eating, he lay on his side and exposed his belly. The animal nature would make him subconsciously expose the weakest part to his trusted companions. Huo Bei looked down at Qi Chu's belly, which was already a little bulging.

"Is this enough to fill you up?" The little meat Qi Chu ate wasn't enough to feed Galle's teeth. Huo Bei thought Qi Chu was timid, so he said, "Eat as much as you want. If you can't fill your stomach, you won't be able to maintain your strength."

Whether it is to survive the severe cold and snow, or to run and hunt, it requires sufficient physical strength, and the only thing that can provide physical strength to animals is food. Qi Chu is a little dissatisfied with only eating so much.

"I'm full." Qi Chu sighed. He ate hard, but he had to admit that the stomachs of these wolves were made of something. Not only did they have good teeth, but their stomachs could hold a lot more than him. Qi Chu got up from the ground, raised his paw and licked it twice. He felt that he couldn't digest food while lying down, so he wanted to get up and walk around twice.

Huskies are active by nature and very lively. It is very uncomfortable for them to keep this kind of dog in one place.

Qi Chu flicked his tail, and after getting up from the snow, he was about to walk towards the nearby area. Huo Bei kept watching silently and didn't stop him, but when Qi Chu approached the forest, he turned his head and looked at Jie La who was hiding behind the tree, and said, "Je La, follow up, don't let him get lost."

Jela howled softly, then turned around and plunged into the woods.

The figures of the two wolves quickly disappeared from sight.

"Why don't you let me go, but let Gera go instead." Sawyer, who was putting a wolf paw on the brown bear's hind legs, lying on top of the whole wolf body, and biting the brown bear's flesh vigorously, raised his head. It looked at Huo Bei and asked, "There are other large beasts here, so you can rest assured to let them both go? Why don't you let Gera come back and let me go."

"You have a bad sense of direction, Qi Chu doesn't know the way, and I don't want wolves howling all over the mountains and plains looking for you." After seeing Qi Chu's "Let's go", Huo Bei already understood that if Qi Chu is released, there is a high probability that he will not be able to find his way back.

As for Sawyer's sense of direction obstacle, Huo Bei has already suffered a loss, and will not suffer again.

Hearing this, Sawyer half-prostrated on the ground. It looked at Huo Bei, gave a soft "tsk" and said, "You're not afraid..."