Chapter 47

Galle felt that he had not offended Huo Bei. If it was said that when Huo Bei was injured, it intended to usurp the throne, and Huo Bei held grudges about becoming the new wolf king. Then Huo Bei's character would have killed him a long time ago, so he wouldn't stay until now.

But today the paw came out of nowhere, Galle was kicked down the slope inadvertently by Huo Bei, his body was covered with fallen leaves and dirt, and he looked a bit embarrassed.

"Tsk." Sawyer and the others took a step back one after another, mistakenly thinking that they were watching the fun and arousing Huo Bei's anger, and Galle happened to like to join in the fun the most and was the one closest to the edge of the rock, so he was kicked down without even a scream.

Even Garno took a step back and remained silent.

Qi Chu felt his scalp tighten when he looked at it. He quickly turned his head and glanced at Galle who was already on the slope. Galle fell into the pit that Qichu smashed before, and it was also covered with mud.

With such sincere eyes, there was a trace of worry in his eyes, Qi Chu looked at Galle, sighed deeply,

Almost, he was the one who got kicked down...

Qi Chu's few consciences made him a little uneasy seeing Galle who was taking the blame for him. After thinking about it, he decided to add the original one wild deer to three.

Qi Chu thought he had successfully cast the blame on Galle's head, but at night when he was going to lie down in the pit to sleep as usual, he felt his neck tighten, and the whole dog was thrown off by Huo Bei, dragged directly outside the pit, and thrown aside mercilessly.

He raised his head in bewilderment, and looked at Huo Bei with a blank, innocent face.

"From today onwards, you'll be sleeping outside." Huo Bei turned his eyes away from Qi Chu, and he jumped back into the pit ruthlessly and coiled up again, his tail occupying the place where Qi Chu should sleep, and he said, "Don't try to please me with your tail again."

As soon as these words came out, Qi Chu's tail, which was about to wag, shrugged aggrievedly.

"What did I do wrong, you didn't even let me sleep..." Qi Chu slowly moved over, trying to coax Huo Bei as usual, he had already understood Huo Bei's character through this period of getting along, just when he had successfully stretched out half of his body and was about to slide into the nest, he rushed to the familiar bite force of his neck again, which hurt a little, but it couldn't hurt him.

Huo Bei carried him a little farther this time, and put it on the side of the bushes. Qi Chu got up and wanted to continue to follow, but met Huo Bei's eyes looking back at him. The wolf's eyes were always cold and cruel, and Huo Bei's long and narrow wolf eyes contained an undisguised warning. Except for the first time he met Huo Bei, and when he didn't understand the rules of wolves before, and was warned by Huo Bei when he was eating food, Huo Bei never looked at him like this again.

Even if he gets angry occasionally, he just lifts his paws and presses his tail, and will never take him out of the nest, and he is so far away.

At that moment, Qi Chu had the feeling that he had been abandoned by wolves.

"I knew I was wrong." Qi Chu confessed quickly, lying on the ground, his tail wagging slightly: "Why don't you even let me sleep?"

"I will sleep here from now on." Huo Bei had emphasized to Qi Chu many times before that the hunting of wolves can fail, and there can be another time, but they must not take any risky actions. Once they are injured, they are likely to face death. Even if they do not die, they will be seriously injured and disabled. For wild animals, this is more painful than death.