Chapter 13: Meeting the Snow Leopard Again

Galle was immersed in the shock of "can stand up and hunt" for less than two seconds, and witnessed the whole process of Qi Chu being kicked in the face by a rabbit, and the husky almost burst into tears.

After he let go of the pain, the rabbit didn't hesitate at all, and tried to escape in another direction, but before taking two steps, it was bitten through by the fangs of a Siberian wolf.

Galle held the hare in his mouth, and turned his head to look at Qichu. The blood of the hare was still dripping down its convulsed body, but he soon lost his struggle in Galle's mouth, and his hind legs were weak until he was thrown to the ground by the Siberian wolf.

"Huo Bei... taught it?" Galle tilted his head, his face full of doubts.

Qi Chu was very sure: "Yes, but before I had time to give it all to me, I fell... Sigh, I don't know how sad it is when it can't see me."

Qi Chu's tail hangs behind him, and he looks down at his front paws, looking extremely sad.

"After all, this is a male wolf who will take the initiative to catch wild rabbits for me to eat, and even help me tear up the meat. He is very considerate to me, and he is not willing to let me hunt." Qi Chu's voice rose slightly at the end, and his eyes seemed to pass Galle unintentionally.

Qi Chu didn't know if Huo Bei was a good wolf, but he had to do this to save his life to the greatest extent.

An extremely faint sound came from behind the tree not far away. Galle was about to speak, but his ears moved slightly after hearing the sound, and he subconsciously raised his head to look at the place where the sound came from.

It snowed heavily last night, and a thick layer of snow piled up on the ground. When a slightly larger animal stepped on the snow, it was bound to make a sound. The hearing of Siberian wolves is very sensitive and they are extremely cautious.

Galle took a sniff. Even though there was nothing there, it still didn't look away. With its paws on the ground, its upper body pressed down, and it let out a wolf howl in warning.

This howling sound was short and rough, and the fangs were already exposed.

Although Qi Chu didn't find anything, it didn't prevent him from trusting the wolf's judgment ability very much, and immediately, like Galle, he let out a low growl in the direction where there was nothing.

Galle's tail froze slightly, but at least at this moment, he didn't say anything, just looked at Qi Chu, hesitating to speak.

After they maintained this movement for a long time, just when Galle was about to look away, suddenly a figure rushed over from behind the tree. It rushed straight at Qi Chu. Qi Chu could only watch helplessly as a black figure rushed towards him.

But the expected pain did not hit, when he was knocked dizzy, he heard a howl of a wolf, and then the beast that rushed over fought Galle.

It was the snow leopard that had fallen off the cliff before, and Qi Chu was seriously injured and survived, let alone a strong snow leopard.

The strength of a single wolf is limited. Even though Galle's fangs are sharp and his movements are quick, he still cannot fight against the snow leopard, which is bigger and more agile than him. However, he is more cautious than the snow leopard, and both sides have injuries.

Galle howled angrily, and was rushed to the side by the snow leopard. When he was pressed to the ground, Qi Chu stood up and rushed over. He lay on the snow leopard's body, his fangs bit the flesh of the snow leopard's back neck, trying to overturn the snow leopard.