Chapter 21: Dismantle the Next

Qi Chu didn't recognize Huo Bei at first, but felt that the wolf looked familiar, but before he tilted his head to look at it, he was already under the claws, and the feeling of the sharp claws pressing on the abdomen was very familiar.

Although he couldn't recognize the wolf, he could recognize the feeling of being bullied, and the familiar aura made Qi Chu immediately understand who the wolf was pressing on him.

neat and smart:......

It's over.

These two words instantly appeared in his mind, and then he quietly stretched out his claws, trying to move away the sharp claws that were pressing on his abdomen. The Siberian wolf on his body didn't hurt him with the claws, just pressed the pads, but the claws hooked his flesh, which still made him a little scared.

"I...I..." Qi Chu's mind was spinning rapidly, trying to find a glimmer of life.

Huo Bei snorted. At first, it thought Qi Chu had run away, but it didn't expect this thing to get along with its own pack of wolves, and spread rumors about it. Huo Bei's sharp claws lightly scratched a little bit of Qi Chu's flesh, which made the frightened husky tense up.

It approached Qi Chu and said word by word: "Come, explain."

Galle and the other wolves were stunned and didn't understand what was going on. Huo Bei turned his head and growled, and said coldly, "Go and check around and be careful. I won't leave for a few days. You all forgot about this, right?"

There was a cold look in Huo Bei's long and narrow wolf eyes, and Galle immediately subconsciously lowered his head, lowered his body, and took two steps back.

"Then..." Galle's eyes fell on Qichu, and he hesitated, "What's going on?"

"I also want to know what's going on here." Huo Bei narrowed his wolf eyes slightly, looked at the slightly trembling body under his paws, and said slowly: "You obviously stayed by my side well, why did you run away suddenly? And it was such a coincidence that I met my wolf pack."

Wolves are suspicious by nature, and Huo Bei is no exception. Its eyes are full of doubts and puzzles, but more of it is vigilance.

No matter how confused Sawyer and the others were, they couldn't bring it up in front of Huo Bei. They could see that Huo Bei seemed a little annoyed, and no one wanted to provoke the angry wolf, so they dispersed and walked around to inspect this temporary territory.

"Listen to me..." Qi Chu's paws rested on Huo Bei's paws weakly. He tried his best to turn his head to look at Huo Bei. When he realized that the other party was just pressing his stomach with a pad of meat, his tail shook slightly.

The dynamic tail always attracts the attention of this Siberian wolf. After it stiffened a little, it dissatisfied: "Don't use this trick, don't wag your tail at everyone."

It has never seen such a wolf that expresses its courtship intention anytime and anywhere.

"I don't wag my tail at everyone, I can't control it." Qi Chu shook his ears aggrievedly, he slightly bent his front paws, carefully observed the changes in Huo Bei's expression, and practiced his sense of words and expressions to the extreme.

But it is a pity that not being able to see people's faces is also a characteristic of huskies.

Qi Chu faced Huo Bei with a fierce face, and approached him flatteringly, but Huo Bei turned his head, let go of his paws, stepped back and said coldly: "What are you doing?"

"Please." Qi Chu is very honest, with unparalleled sincerity in his blue eyes. He used this look to deceive Huo Bei once before, and later he deceived Galle. Now when he looked at Huo Bei with this look again, Huo Bei was annoyed.

"Please me? Just rely on you to spread rumors to please me?" Huo Bei took a deep breath, and it suddenly stepped forward, its sharp fangs almost reaching Qi Chu's face, with a faint smell of blood, and the blood left over from killing the brown bear cub before stuck to the fangs, making the whole wolf even more ferocious and brutal.

Qi Chu looked at it tremblingly.

"Talk." Huo Bei's attitude was really not friendly, and he was even a little impatient because of Qi Chu's silence. He threatened: "If other wolves know about this and you deceive them, will they tear you apart?"

But I don't say that, maybe I can't even see you now, I guess I was torn apart when I met the wolves.

Although Qi Chu thought so in his heart, he didn't dare to speak out. The little desire to survive dragged him back from the brink of danger.

"Refused to talk?" Huo Bei tilted his head, raised his paws, raised his head slightly, and let out a wolf howl. The wolves not far away immediately raised their heads and howled in response. Huo Bei looked down at the rumor-mongering wolf in front of him, and threatened: "If you don't want to talk again, you won't have to say it again."

"I..." Qi Chu was so frightened that his whole body trembled slightly. He swallowed his saliva. He didn't even dare to show the sharp part of his claws. He only dared to gently touch Huo Bei's paws with the meat pad, and whispered: "You...are you giving me a hare to eat?"

"..." Huo Bei stared at it, and reluctantly responded after a while.

"You gave me the moose to eat, and even tore up the meat for me." Qi Chu continued.

"Yes." Huo Bei responded.

"You still sleep with me, you like to look at my tail." Qi Chu stared at Huo Bei closely, he tried to hide the guilt on his face, pretending to be serious: "And you still pressed my mouth with your paw, and you let me sleep under a rock, sheltered from the wind and rain, and you saved me when I almost fell..."

Huo Bei fell silent, feeling that something was wrong, but it seemed to be the same reason.

"You also saved me from the lynx's mouth." Qi Chu's tail shook slightly uncontrollably again, and he whimpered softly: "You are so kind to me, why don't you still say you are after me?"

As he spoke, he moved his body back quietly, trying to keep himself away from Huo Bei's sharp claws.

"You created the illusion for me, and now you say that you are not pursuing me, and you still say that I am spreading rumors." Qi Chu's eyes were full of disappointment, then he lowered his head and complained in a low voice: "Could it be that you don't feel the slightest bit about me after doing these things?"

Although Qi Chu was a single dog in college, he watched others fall in love a lot, and learned everything.

"I see through you." Qi Chu felt that the time had come for him to escape, and before the wolf in front of him recovered from the logical problem, his life was the most important thing, but just as he stood up, the small rock, which could not bear the weight of two wolves, was on the verge of falling and collapsed.

The moment he fell, Qi Chu was still thinking that when he demolished the nest that day, it might have been dark and windy at night, and even the foundation of the small rock was demolished.

I didn't expect that this was a hole I dug for myself.

He fell very suddenly, and in his panic, he didn't even have time to hide the cunning on his face, and Huo Bei happened to be watching him.

The author has something to say:

Qi Chu: Think about it carefully, isn't this the behavior of an ambiguous scumbag!

Huo Bei: ...What's wrong, I'll take another look.