Chapter 70

"Tiger?" Sawyer looked at Huo Bei in front of him, he hesitated for a moment and said, "What is a tiger?"

"The beast that left its paw prints." Huo Bei's personality has always been calm. Except for Qi Chu's occasional loss of line, he is very calm most of the time. Even in the face of such a huge monster, he is just more cautious. He said: "Recently, whether it is hunting or patrolling the territory, at least three wolves should be in a group. Don't walk alone, and don't go too far away from the wolf's den."

Recalling the beast that sprang out of the grass, even Huo Bei found it very difficult. It lowered its head and licked its paw, thinking about why the beast appeared here, and where it went with the wild deer in its mouth.

But there is no doubt about it, since it has been seen for several days, it proves that it is nearby.

"It seems that this tiger is more difficult to deal with than the snow leopard." Looking at Huo Bei's appearance, Hero roughly guessed how dangerous this tiger is. It shook its fur lightly, and then said: "I don't understand why this thing appears here."

"Compared to this, I want to know more about whether the tigers appeared in a group?" Gano's face showed a trace of worry. It was half lying on the ground, and after a moment of silence, it continued: "If it's one, that's okay, if it's a group..."

If it was a group, even a pack of wolves would have to be forced to give up this territory.

Although Gano hadn't finished what he said, the wolves didn't understand what it meant. Huo Bei turned his gaze to Qi Chu and asked, "Do you know?"

It was Qi Chu who proposed the beast "tiger", but Huo Bei and the others didn't know about it at all, and they had never even seen it, so they could only pin their hopes on Qi Chu, hoping that Qi Chu could better understand the habits of tigers, know each other and know themselves, and win every battle without danger.

"Tigers usually live alone, so the possibility of one tiger is relatively high." Qi Chu paused, and he said: "There is an old saying that one mountain cannot accommodate two tigers."

"Old sayings?" Huo Bei tilted his head and repeated in a puzzled way.

"That's not the point." Qi Chu corrected it immediately: "One mountain cannot accommodate two tigers, so this one should be one, but special circumstances are not ruled out... But it must have appeared here for several days. If there is a companion, then there should be more than one smell left, and other smells?"

"No more, it's the only one." Huo Bei responded.

At this time, the wolves, even Qi Chu, would not have imagined that this tiger would be mixed with Anol.

"But don't underestimate it. If I remember correctly, tigers can swim and climb trees, basically without it." Qi Chu thought for a long time, and he said: "And the tiger's cry is also very intimidating. It can be regarded as the king of beasts."

"The king of beasts?" Hero didn't quite agree with this point.

"The tiger is born with the word king on its head," Qi Chu said.

Hero tilted his head subconsciously when he heard this, and Qi Chu suddenly remembered that this pack of wolves couldn't read at all... these illiterate wolves.

"Anyway, if you encounter it, avoid it. There is no need to fight. Now in spring, there are a lot of prey, so there is no need to die." If it is winter, then Huo Bei will have a headache. There are few prey in winter, but the whole wolf pack has to eat them.

"Okay boss." Hero and the others responded.

Qi Chu was placed in the den by Huo Bei, and then Huo Bei was going to inspect the surroundings first. Now that he had seen the existence of the tiger, he couldn't let it go, lest this beast, which he had never seen before, would lie in ambush in the bushes and attack the wolves in the middle of the night.