Chapter 81

Qi Chu's silence was an acquiescence in front of Huo Bei. After all, Qi Chu had shown that he liked it so much before that even Galle believed it, not to mention Huo Bei, the wolf in question, and Qi Chu naturally got involved.

For Qi Chu, this hunting was extremely psychologically stressful. Huo Bei's vigorous figure walked through the bushes, and Qi Chu's head was full of yellow waste.

"Alas-" he sighed a long time.

This reindeer is not difficult to hunt. When the reindeer migrate in June and July, the wolves will even wait for the reindeer to throw themselves into the net on the cliff.

And the people of the animal protection organization are preparing to record the precious data of the reindeer migration.

However, neither the wolves nor Qi Chu, whose knowledge of animals is almost blank, knows about all of this.

When hunting, Qi Chu cooperated with Huo Bei, and the wolf pack hunting would drive the prey in a fixed direction, separate the targeted prey from the group of prey, and then carry out hunting activities specifically for this target.

After two months of getting along, Qi Chu has already understood this very well. He and Galle drove the reindeer into the forest, one on the left and one on the right.

Originally, Galle and Gano were supposed to cooperate with each other, but Gano's paw was still injured, and it was swollen in the past few days, so Qi Chu temporarily replaced Gano's hunting position. Its speed could not keep up with Galle, but it was easy to stop the reindeer from running this way.

It's just that this reindeer's temper was really bad, and he could hoof up, and was forced into the forest. The pair of beautiful antlers on his head suddenly became a deadly thing, and was quickly blocked by a branch. It dragged hard, and one of the antlers broke off.

But it didn't help, because the wolves had already attacked.

This grumpy reindeer made a sound of unwillingness, and its hooves began to kick wildly, trying to kick out a way out, or it might be trying to pull away a wolf at random as a backing before dying.

Galle dodged very nimbly. After the reindeer kicked in the air, Huo Bei bit its neck. It struggled hard. Huo Bei didn't want to meet its big antlers, so he let go of his fangs and took a step back.

"Boss." Galle saw the timing and rushed up immediately, but he didn't think that the reindeer was determined to die. It almost ignored the attack from Galle and slammed into Galle.

Galle dodged it, and just as it dodged, Qi Chu standing behind Galle was immediately exposed in front of the reindeer.

neat and smart:......

He really didn't do anything, and he didn't bite the reindeer. He just chased the deer away, and he became the target. The deer actually had time to stop, but no, after Galle dodged, it quickly changed its target of revenge to Qi Chu.

Qi Chu once suspected that the reindeer was planning to attack him from the very beginning.

After all, anyone could tell that he was the smallest and the weakest of the pack of wolves.

"Qiqi! Hide!" Galle quickly turned his head and shouted.

Qi Chu watched the figure of the reindeer galloping towards him, the distance between the two shortened so quickly that Qi Chu had no chance to dodge at all, and he subconsciously looked at where Huo Bei was.

He always felt that this scene seemed familiar. In this short period of time, he suddenly remembered that when he met other animals before, those animals also ignored Huo Bei and the others, and rushed towards him, the weakest "wolf".