Chapter 37

It is the nature of a purebred husky to disobey orders, disobedient temperament and love freedom, but it is also the nature of huskies to admit cowardice. In front of Huo Bei, Qi Chu really dare not disobey orders.

The fact that the huskies bully the weak and fear the hard is a stone hammer.

"If you practice pouncing and biting like this, you don't need to hunt, and you can eat enough snowdrifts." Huo Bei's voice rang in Qi Chu's ears, and then Qi Chu felt his neck tighten, and was picked up immediately.

According to Huo Bei's frequency of picking up Qi Chu, Qi Chu belatedly began to worry that he would be bald early in his youth.

Qi Chu was thrown on the snow. After getting up, he shook off the snow on his body. After turning around in a few circles, after making sure that he could continue to bite, he immediately rushed towards Huo Bei.

This time Huo Bei no longer allowed it to pounce, but walked around Qi Chu and led him around. The wolf was more agile than the husky, and it swam around the husky. Qi Chu wanted to pounce, but every time he passed by, and once almost bit Huo Bei's tail. Later, Huo Bei adjusted his posture and protected his tail.

Fortunately, huskies have good physical strength. Even such high-intensity biting training is effortless for Qi Chu. He has even begun to experience the fun of it.

He raised his paw and walked around Huo Bei, trapping Huo Bei in the middle, and then seized an opportunity to pounce on him from the left. Huo Bei's reaction quickly dodged, but he also found that Qi Chu was just making a gesture, and was not ready to really pounce on him.

Sure enough, seeing Huo Bei dodging to the side, Qi Chu couldn't help laughing: "You must have been fooled by me!"

A hint of amusement flashed across Huo Bei's wolf eyes. Its sharp claws continued to step on the snow, leaving a series of paw prints on the fluffy snow. It said, "Keep trying."

From being unable to train at the beginning, Qi Chu gradually discovered the joy of training, and even followed Huo Bei wagging his tail.

This move failed several times in a row. After a few fake moves, Huo Bei no longer saw Qi Chu jumping forward and dodged. Qi Chu immediately jumped more vigorously, and even kept staring at Qi Chu. Qi Chu's few heart eyes were all on his face, and he almost wrote "I'm going to do something bad" in big characters,

Huo Bei also pretended to be completely ignorant. Sure enough, after Qi Chu made a few fake moves, a gleam of light flashed in the dog's eyes. He rushed forward and realized that Huo Bei in front of him hadn't avoided it.

But just when its sharp teeth were almost able to bite Huo Bei and throw him down, Huo Bei turned slightly sideways, and Qi Chu realized that there was a snowdrift behind Huo Bei.

He hurriedly tried to stop himself from jumping forward, his limbs fluttered, and then, under the watchful eyes of the wolves, he plunged into the snowdrift again.

"You're right, the boss is not suitable for teaching this, it's too miserable." Galle couldn't help but gasped, leaning back slightly.

Jela, who was hiding behind the tree, couldn't bear to close her eyes.

After Qi Chu's head stuck into the snowdrift this time, he thumped a few times, and then stopped moving, looking shattered.

"Come out by yourself, this snowdrift is not thick, you can come out by yourself." Huo Bei glanced at the snowdrift, then took a step back, ready to watch Qichu climb out of the snowdrift by himself, he couldn't get Qichu out every time, Qichu was an adult Siberian wolf, not a wolf cub, and he couldn't rely too much on wolves.