Chapter 116

The summer in northern Siberia is not long. For the animals, after the short summer, winter will usher in again.

The drone footage of the original reindeer migration has been placed on the public platform of the human network, and the video playback volume is very high. The magnificent natural scene cannot be artificially created, and this cannot be simulated by any high-tech computer screen.

Qi Chu never imagined that half a year ago, he was still watching the video of reindeer migration on the computer, and now he is already in it.

In mid-September, the temperature had already dropped sharply, and the first snow in Siberia came quietly.

When Qi Chu was lying on the ground, he felt something falling on him, but he was so sleepy that he didn't even want to move his tail. He almost lost all strength behind him. He could only curl up in a warmer place and try to bury his body.

Huo Bei, who was on the side, was a light sleeper. After eating and drinking enough, he remained vigilant, and the slightest movement could wake him up immediately.

Huo Bei lowered his head and lightly licked Qi Chu who was weak all over his body. His movements were gentle, his tail curled up, and he wrapped Qi Chu into his arms.

When he woke up in the morning, Qi Chu felt a warm feeling. While half asleep and half awake, he gently arched twice into Huo Bei's arms, then stretched out his head and looked outside.

"Qiqi, come out." Galle was very excited. Compared with the wolf in summer, it was obviously much better looking in winter, and it shed a lot less hair. It lay on the edge of the pit, looked at Qichu and said, "Let's go hunting."

Qi Chu turned his head to look at his own tail, tried to shake it a few times, but soon gave up, grinned in pain and stretched out his paws on the ground, "I can't go today, I can't get up."

Huo Bei on the side also gently embraced Qi Chu. Seeing this, Galle had to go hunting by himself, and Jia Nuo followed.

"Is it possible that after a while, the number of prey will decrease?" Qi Chu asked.

In winter, the number of prey will decrease a lot, and the hunting success rate of predators will also drop. Even for wolves, their hunting success rate will also drop a lot. Every Siberian winter is a life-and-death test for wild animals.

"Yes." Huo Bei responded, and it said: "Now is just the beginning."

Qi Chu tilted his head, and he leaned over to lick Huo Bei, only to hear Huo Bei say, "Don't worry, I'll take you hunting."

Of course Qi Chu believed Huo Bei's words. This wolf always kept his word. For example, if he didn't expose his rumors, he never exposed them.

*

"Come here!" When the old man was throwing food to the husky, he saw Iman not far away. For several months, the wolf had been wandering nearby. It didn't attack the dogs, nor snatch the food. It didn't even eat the food the old man threw to it.

In the evening, a group of huskies were in the kennel, and suddenly they heard the howling of wolves. The huskies were frightened and scrambled around, scrambling to make intermittent howls. When the old man got up immediately to check the situation, he saw two wolves fighting together, and one of them had been pinned to the ground and beaten.

When the old man got closer, he found that the winning wolf was the wolf he had been with for several months. Just when he was wondering, he found that the beaten wolf was also a familiar wolf-Arnold.

A Nuoer turned his head to look at the old man a little aggrieved, it was beaten badly, it was wandering down to scare the huskies, and to eat some meat that the old man threw to them before, but it didn't eat the meat, it just frightened the huskies, and was thrown to the ground by Iman.