Chapter 41

A wolf and a dog walked in the snow, and there were no birds on the branches above their heads. The main reason was that when Qi Chu plucked the snowy owl, the screams of the snowy owl were so desolate that the birds flew up one after another, avoiding Huo Bei and Qi Chu.

"Why don't you kill it?" Huo Bei asked with some doubts. It thought Qi Chu would eat the snowy owl directly, but it didn't expect that Qi Chu just plucked it and let it go.

"I'm not hungry." Qi Chu got his revenge, flicked his tail happily, and said, "You don't understand how bad it is to a bird to be bald. I think it won't be able to get along with the birds this time, and it's already lost its face."

Huo Bei paused slightly when he heard the words.

"It's like being bald. It's very harmful to any animal." Qi Chu turned his head and looked at his tail resentfully.

Huo Bei thought about what Qi Chu would look like if his body hair was plucked, and he licked his paws, thinking that Qi Chu still looked better with fur.

When they returned to the pack of wolves, the wolves first saw Qi Chu's hair on his head, and Galle came over. Before he could look carefully, Qi Chu sat on the ground with his tail curled up, firmly protecting his wound.

Qi Chu was too embarrassed to let the other wolves know about his tail being pecked by a bird, which made him bald, otherwise he would have no face to hang out with the pack of wolves.

But Galle is also a very curious wolf. Seeing Qi Chu's messy bird's nest-like hair and his tail tightly protecting his tail, he tilted his head and asked, "What are you doing?"

Qi Chu didn't answer, but shook his head, and two tufts of hair fell from the top of his head.

Galle: ...

Galle looked at the two tufts of hair that had fallen into the snow with a strange expression. It looked a little obvious, and it murmured: "It's not yet the estrus, why did you start to shed so much?"

Wolves will also shed their hair. When the weather is getting warmer, the wolf will start to shed a thick layer of fur. At this time, the wolf is actually not very good-looking. After this period of time, it will be fine.

But before the ice layer melted, Qichu's hair fell down in tufts, which made Galle start to worry that Qichu might become a bald wolf.

"Alas..." Qi Chu sighed, and he lay on the ground: "It's hard to say."

While talking, Qi Chu curled up his tail more vigorously, and when he was sleeping at night, he got closer to Huo Bei even more vigorously. He looked at Huo Bei's faintly exposed sharp claws and fangs with some envy.

"What's the matter?" Sensing Qi Chu's gaze, Huo Bei slightly turned his head to look at him: "Still thinking about that snowy owl?"

"No." Qi Chu licked his paws, lay down on the ground, and gently moved the tip of his tail: "Do you think the bald places can still grow hair?"

"Yes." Huo Bei said: "When late autumn enters winter, the hair will start to grow to keep out the cold."

At least that's the case with wolves.

Hearing this, Qi Chu was even more worried. Wolves are like this, but dogs are like this. Qi Chu has no idea at all. He has never kept pets, and he doesn't know whether dogs will also shed and grow hair according to the weather.

As a husky, he couldn't hide what was on his mind, and when he was anxious, he started digging pits and demolishing the house. He even dreamed about hair loss. In the dream, he stayed on a snow field, and the snow was flying heavily.