Chapter 95

This is not the first time for the old man to raise Arnold, but in the past, Arnold was not willing to pull a sled, let alone hunt while pulling a sled, but this time he did it very happily, even happily holding a wild deer in his mouth, and put it in front of the old man as an invitation for credit.

The old man looked at the wild deer that Arnold gave him with some doubts. Generally speaking, Siberian wolves would not give their prey to others at will, unless it was used as a sacrifice or courtship among wolves.

Huo Bei and Qi Chu next to him also looked at Anol with suspicious expressions on their faces, then Huo Bei turned his head and stuck out his tongue to lick Qi Chu's face, rubbing it affectionately, and then holding Qi Chu in his mouth, making Anol a little farther away.

At some point, Huo Bei felt that there was something wrong with the wolf Anol more than once, especially when he gave the old man the wild deer he had hunted.

"Are you treating me like a wolf?" The old man laughed twice, bent down with difficulty, raised his hand and rubbed the hair on Arnold's neck casually, and then turned his head to look at Huo Bei and Qi Chu. When Huo Bei gave Qi Chu a wild deer in his mouth at first, the old man looked twice more. These days, it is basically certain that there is some special relationship between the wolf and the dog.

In fact, both species are secondary, the problem is that both are male.

The old man thought for a long time and sighed heavily.

Qi Chu was taken back to his resting place by the back of the neck. Since Huo Bei was able to walk, he kept keeping Qi Chu by his side, so that Qi Chu was taken away in front of a group of huskies every day.

"Actually, before this, I always thought I was quite big." Looking at Qi Chu who was picked up easily, the dog in the head sighed deeply, "But how could it be like this?"

"There's nothing wrong with being carried away." Another husky licked its paw, "I'm pulling the sled and the wolf is pulling me, so happy."

"Have you forgotten, we are also wolves, don't forget next time." The head dog corrected with a serious face: "We are domestic wolves, they are wild wolves."

The Huskies are quick to accept this reasoning.

Huo Bei didn't plan to stay here for a long time. In fact, Anol and Gano didn't plan to stay for a long time. It's just that everyone needed to recuperate from their injuries before they came here. By the way, pulling the sled can be regarded as adding some new skills to their wolves.

"Is the injury on your back healed?" Qi Chu would look at the wound on Huo Bei's back every day, watching helplessly as the wound began to heal at a speed visible to the naked eye, and Huo Bei's movements became bigger and bigger every day. At first, he was worried about the wound on his back, but now it was the same as before, and he had to press Qi Chu under his body almost every day to rest at ease, and he could hardly let Qi Chu out of his sight.

Even though Qi Chu told it that this was his own pack, for the suspicious Siberian wolf, nothing was safer than being around him.

The old man also went from being unaccustomed at the beginning to becoming commonplace later on. He once thought that wolf and dog were wrong, but after some struggles, the old man felt that the freedom of love between huskies and wolves should be properly respected.

So Qichu went back to sleeping with Siberian wolves in his arms.

Compared with the wolf pit, the only advantage here is as Arnold said, no worries about food and clothing, but the disadvantages are also obvious, that is, no bite of dog food is free, and it all requires physical labor.