Chapter 110

"Wooo..." the huskies happily ate around the rice bowls at a very fast speed, and rushed to the rice bowls of other companions from time to time.

"After eating, you have to work." The old man wiped his face, he got up and walked over here, some huskies were attracted to the attention and immediately moved over, some looked at the old man, and then at the rice bowl, in a dilemma, and most of them were immersed in eating hard, grabbing each other's food from time to time, and if they grabbed it, they would make money.

"It's a bit strange during this time. The number of wolves has suddenly increased." We all know that wolves are very cautious predators. Even if they appear, most of them will stare at domestic animals and will not approach people.

"What's going on..." The old man raised his hand to touch the husky that came over, and sighed softly.

He faintly noticed that this change seemed to start when he picked up Arnold, but he never thought that as a human being, he would be famous in the animal world.

At least on the side of the wolves, he is quite famous.

The ridiculously large sled next to him was still new.

*

"Ah--" the young man let out a cry of pain. After he got up with difficulty, he stretched out his hand and threw Sawyer away. Although Sawyer is not small, the survival power of an adult human male on the verge of life and death cannot be underestimated. After Sawyer was thrown away, it quickly got up and continued to rush up.

"Go away!" As soon as the young man's voice fell, he knelt down in pain, his hands covered his face, and the burns on half of his face looked extremely hideous. Blood overflowed from the seams of his hands. He was breathing rapidly, as if he wanted to find a way out.

But there are so many wolves here, even if he wants to escape, where can he escape.

"Wow--" Sawyer, who was thrown away, was obviously a little irritable. Its sharp claws landed on the young man's body. The young man subconsciously looked at the man, but he didn't expect the man to get up long ago. He seemed to want to touch him with a gun, but was bitten by Huo Bei's wrist in front of him.

The man slammed the gun on Huo Bei's body, and Huo Bei had to let go of his fangs. He immediately shouted: "Iman! Kill it! Quick!"

Iman was his raised wolf, the man knew very well that if Iman tried his best to stop him, he would have time to raise his gun and shoot, but he underestimated how much Iman hated him.

"Oh, my baby, Iman, go and kill it! That's your opponent, go!" The man stared at Huo Bei vigilantly, and shouted for Iman to fight, but Iman just looked at him and tilted his head, as if he didn't understand the man's consciousness.

Huo Bei was already approaching, his tail drooped, and a threatening sound came from his throat. The man asked Iman to come forward several times, but Iman didn't move. This made the man a little annoyed: "Trash, I've raised you for so long, what are you doing!"

The young man had already realized that something was wrong, and his expression suddenly changed. He wanted to remind the man, but looking at the man like this, the young man's blood-stained eyes flashed a ruthless look. He pushed hard at the man, and the man fell to the ground unexpectedly.

Seeing his behavior, Qi Chu thought of a sentence... I don't need to be the fastest, I just need to be faster than you.

"Stop him! Don't let him run away!" Qi Chu shouted hastily.

The young man had nothing in his hands, so he was relatively safe. Sawyer, who was in charge of chasing the young man, rushed up immediately, and his figure disappeared from sight.