After Qi Chu slept on the tail all night, Huo Bei felt that the tail was almost not his own early in the morning.

What's more, when Qi Chu was crawling up the pit, his hind paws accidentally stepped on Huo Bei's tail. At that moment, Huo Bei felt that the fur all over his body had stood upside down. This indescribable pain swept his whole body instantly, but when he faced Qi Chu, the Siberian wolf, who was stronger in his life, said calmly: "It's okay, I stepped on the hair, but not on the tail."

"I don't feel the slightest bit," it added.

*

Early April was not as good as mid-April. The dead branches of the bushes in the Siberian forests turned green, and the emerging turquoise covered the original dead branches. Some herbivores lowered their heads and gnawed, but this also became a perfect place for predators to hide.

Especially for huskies, some bushes that cannot hide Siberian wolves can cover huskies well.

"Qiqi." Galle followed Qichu, it turned its head to look at Qichu's tail, and said, "I think the prey may not be able to see you."

"That's for sure." Qi Chu was absolutely sure that he was lying on the ground, and it was absolutely impossible for the prey to see him.

"But it can see your tail..." Galle looked at the big furry tail, and unknowingly received several slaps from the tail: "It's up and still shaking."

"This is a tactic." Qi Chu sighed. He stared at the roe deer in front of him. He kept in mind the fact that the two roe deer went back and forth last time.

Although Galle didn't know why, he somehow felt that it was a bit powerful. It nodded and squatted next to Qichu, waiting for the prey to take the bait. Qichu turned his head and looked at the straight Galle sitting next to him. After a long silence, he said: "Why don't you move your position and wait for it to come, then you rush out and kill with one blow!"

Galle tilted his head and looked at Qi Chu.

Qi Chu continued to compliment: "Your bite force is very strong, your attack power is extremely fast, and your reaction ability is unparalleled. Galle, this kind of sneak attack and hunting must be entrusted to you, otherwise I will not feel at ease!"

Galle became happy at a speed visible to the naked eye. His ears stood up, his wolf mouth opened slightly, and his fangs were exposed. He raised his head and took a few steps back. He hid behind the tree next to him, covering his figure, and was ready to pounce on the prey and bite off the throat of the prey immediately when the roe deer came, showing his powerful hunting ability.

Qi Chu looked away, and the coaxed Siberian wolf hid behind the tree, showing its sharp fangs, Qi Chu whispered: "You are too big, the tree can't stop you."

Galle's ears moved, and after thinking for a while, he raised his paw and stood up.

neat and smart:......

At this moment, the wolves who were watching them hunt all lowered their heads. Hero turned to Gano and asked, "Is your brother always like this since he was a child?"

Gano sighed deeply, "I won't mention it."

"Actually, you also stood up to hunt before?" Huo Bei said suddenly. From the beginning to the end, its eyes just fell on Qichu, a wolf, and it never moved away. Its words made Hero shake the hair on his neck and said with a smile: "It is your partner. I believe in it. I believe in you. I am different from Galle."

Huo Bei withdrew his gaze, raised his eyelids and glanced at He Luo.

"Well, I admit that even wolves make mistakes in their judgment." Herro said, licking his paw.