It also remembered the wolf cub in the mother wolf's belly, which was about to be born at that time.

"What was your life like among wolves before?" Galle asked curiously as he lay beside Qichu.

"Hmm..." Qi Chu thought for a while, "A safe life."

His eyes dimmed slightly for a moment, but this depression is fleeting, once it comes, he will be at ease, and he doesn't expect to go back one day, as long as he is alive now, it doesn't matter even if he sacrifices chrysanthemums to live.

"When the wolf cub in your stomach is born, we can also give it a safe life." Galle raised his paw, as if he wanted to touch Qichu's stomach, Qichu looked a little guilty, and he turned to the side: "Okay."

Dogs and wolves are different species, and they will not be happy if they have cubs together.

While thinking about it, Qi Chu sighed deeply. He had to say that Husky, with his good looks, once shut up and didn't move, how could such a melancholy appearance not make the wolf's heart move.

Huo Bei stood in the bushes, walked over to pick up Qi Chu, put it beside him and circled it with his tail.

This sleep lasted for one night. In the past, every time Qi Chu woke up, Huo Bei was no longer by his side, either to hunt or to inspect the territory, but this time it was still lying beside him. When Qi Chu woke up, Huo Bei directly lowered his head and bit the back of his neck, rubbing it lightly.

"Good morning kiss." Qi Chu raised his head, touched Huo Bei with the tip of his nose, and gently teased him. Huo Bei didn't understand this at all, and stared at Qi Chu's face for a long time. When Qi Chu got no response and was about to withdraw, he finally lowered his head and gnawed on Qi Chu's face.

But that's all.

When Galle came over to find Qi Chu to hunt together, Qi Chu was thinking about whether to patrol the territory with Huo Bei or hunt with Galle, Galle said: "Last time you said you were going to hunt the roe deer, do you want to go together?"

In fact, the meat of roe deer is not much different from other venison, but this animal is very interesting.

Qi Chu got up immediately, stepped on the bottom of the pit with his two hind paws, put his front paws on the pit, and climbed out with all his strength, but unfortunately, his hind paws seemed to be stepping on something. He turned his head and saw Huo Bei who was half sitting on the ground, and asked, "Did I step on your tail?"

Huo Bei looked back at Qi Chu calmly, and said, "It's okay, I just stepped on the hair, I don't feel anything at all."

Huo Bei's expression was the same as usual. After Qi Chu looked at it for a while, he found that there was indeed no reaction, so he breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and followed Galle, wagging his tail, not noticing that Huo Bei's face, who was still in the pit, had darkened.

"Let's go, boss, I'm going to inspect the territory." Sawyer and Hero walked over and said.

"Wait a little longer." Huo Bei's face was calm. When he was about to get up, the wolf's face showed a hint of ferocity, and then continued to lie on the spot, motionless. Sawyer and Herro came over curiously. Sawyer half-lyed on the side of the pit, looked at Huo Bei in the pit, and said, "Is your hind leg injured?"

"No." Huo Bei tried to move his hind limbs, but once he was about to stand up, he couldn't do it.

"Hiss-" Herro gasped, and said, "Boss, are you delusional? Not at all, I didn't hear anything last night."

Wolves' hearing is so sensitive, unless Huo Bei and Qi Chu go to the mountains and forests, they can hear clearly, which is nothing to wild animals.

"..." Huo Bei looked at He Luo indifferently. He turned his head and looked at his own tail. The tip of the tail moved slowly. It said, "It's numb...the tail is numb and can't move."