Even at this moment she did not once raised her voice or shown any anger against me. Is she not angry with me or does she have nothing to do with me? No, I can't let that happen, I want her to be with me even if angry because if she closes off from me I will not be able to handle that.

I would have done anything if she had asked me at the moment with those doe eyes and sweet voice, but right now she needed help and I was not letting her go.

"This is called Bridal style for a reason Sarah." I smiled at her.

She just looked at me not returning my smile which she usually does and didn't say anything so I clarified.

"It's tradition for the groom to pick up his bride and carry her across the threshold of their new life together."

She nodded and looked away but held her arms around my neck for support.

If the situation was different it would have be a romantic moment between us, for me it still is but I don't know what she is thinking. It was the most close I have ever had her, and now I don't want her to go away. I was happy with this close proximity of her.

We went to my room and I slowly and carefully placed her on the bed.

"Your stuff is already picked and placed inside the closet and everything else is also arranged. You can freshen in this bathroom while I go and change in one of the guest room."

She just nodded and I went into the closet took my change of clothes and left the room.

I could have taken her to my penthouse but I brought her here mainly because of two reasons. First, that the penthouse was a reminder of my old life which I want no where near me ever again and it was empty. Second, I think she would be more comfortable with mom around especially after what happened today.

I had changed and I went back to my room. Sarah was not there so I think she would still be in the bathroom.

I sat on my side of bed and slipped under the covers and started doing some work on my laptop. Sarah came out of the closet, dressed in her nightwear. She looked so cute in that pink nigh suit of her just like cotton candy, which I was craving right now. I smiled looking at her because she is so cute.

Sarah's Nightsuit

She did not return me this time again and quietly sat on her side facing the opposite of me that her back was in front of me

I wanted to apologies and explain myself that we are finally alone, because I can't let her sleep thinking that her husband is a jerk.

"Sarah I am really sorry for whatever happened. Emily was drunk and..."

She didn't let me complete my apology "It's okay, it's not like you own me any explanation. Like I said the day we met, I will not interfere in your life. I know it was an arranged marriage and none of us wanted it. So, y-you can do... whatever you like,...n-no questions asked."