It was then I realised that Alex was standing next to me now. And through my side eye I looked Noah approaching us.

"Emily.. Listen to me, I think you're drunk. Just go home and we will talk after that ok?" Alex said in a calm and concerned voice.

Hearing Emily shout Mia came running to my side and held my hand to reassure me, but all this was making my heart hurt. While Noah came and stood next to Emily. Does he know her? and he was with her? Is she the one he was talking about just now? That's why he and Alex didn't seem on good terms?

"Alex... tell her that even after the marriage you will be mine and she is nothing to you."

I knew that Alex and my marriage was a business agreement and he doesn't love me. But I thought he would stick to his word and not have anyone else in his life like he said on the dinner. But I guess I was wrong.

I was hurt and my eyes were burning from the hot tears that were at the bay of my eyes ready to fall. I tried and bit my lips really hard not to cry.

"Emily.. you are not in your senses please go home."

"No... I am not going anywhere before you tell her that I am your girlfriend and she means nothing to you." Emily shouted to Alex again

"Emily please listen.."

"NO! tell her that you will only love me and she is a nobody."

I knew that nobody loves me or cares for me, even my parents don't but listening to all this, from Alex my husband on my wedding day in front of all these people was too much for me to handle. I just couldn't control my tears anymore and they fell like they were set free.

Emily is an attractive woman. She has striking green eyes that can captivate anyone who meets her gaze. Her chestnut hair are styled in a sophisticated manner. She was slim and had beautiful figure. No doubt anyone would not fall in love with her after just looking at her.

And on the other hand there was me with no good facial feature, fat all around and too many of insecurities.

Emily walked towards Alex and stumbled, but Alex held her by holding her hands. This made my heart hurt even more, knowing that they both were together and had held each other together so many times.

"Emily please just go home, you are drunk and not in your right mind. You will regret this in the morning." he cares for her and I think he will only care for her.

Emily looked up at Alex in eyes and said "Why are you not telling her that you love me?"

"..." Alex didn't say anything

Emily then shook her hands free from Alex and raised her right hand to slap me. I was scared so I just closed my eyes shut tight and waited for the impact.

But it never came. When I opened my eyes I saw Alex holding her hand and is now standing in front of me blocking me from her.

"Emily.. don't you dare hit my wife. Enough now just leave." Alex shouted in anger and I flinched with his tone.

Now I was crying and Mia held me in her arms hugging me. Alex turned back his eyes were furious but when they met mine they softened. Then he again looked back at Emily with furious eyes.

Emily then stumbled back from what Alex said and was about to fall but Noah caught her. I was sad because now even my friends at college will know that I am married and what a bad person I am and they will hate me.  And I will be all alone all over again.

Noah held Emily and was looking at me in shock. 

"Noah take her home, she is not in her right mind. I will talk to her tomorrow." Alex said to Noah

Does Alex knew about them? What is going on? I am so confused.

Noah did not say anything and was looking at me in shock. When Emily tried to release herself from Noah's hold he held her with a stronger grip.

Then a man in suit came to us and said to Noah "Son take your sister home with you. I'll be back soon"

Noah said "Lets go home Emily."

Noah is Emily's brother??? I was so shocked. Now the only other friend after Mia I was comfortable with will hate me because I married his sister's boyfriend. 

Why does everyone have to hate me in the end? Am I that bad?

Then William came forward and said "Its ok everyone, you know how kids are these days. I guess we can all go home now that the wedding is complete. Thank you all for attending."

The guests started walking out and my mom came to me and said "Stop fucking crying, why are you making a big deal about it. It's not like he would be loving you anyways."

I just couldn't bear it anymore and my legs felt weak that I dropped and Mia also sat holding me close.

Alex turned hearing my mom.

"How the fuck you dared talk to my wife like that?" Alex shouted at my mom but I don't know what to think of it, it's not like he cared. Maybe he just wanted to show others that he cares as a husband.

Then dad came and gave a warning look to mom said "Shut up Catherine. Let's go home." then he looks at Mia and says something to her which I couldn't hear because I was crying and my heart was beating hard in my ear and I could no longer make out what was going on around me.

My parents left and Eli came to me and started saying something to me but I was a crying mess. All I wanted was a to be happy for once in my life, to have someone who would care about me if not love me, was it too much to ask for?

Then it all went black and I saw figures approaching me talking to me but all I could see was nothing just like I was for everyone around me. 

Nothing.

****

Hope you liked the chapter.

Please do Vote, Comment and Share.