I walked to my college and as always I went there 1 hour early. As I was entering the gates I saw a familiar car, I have seen this car come to college daily but I have never seen anyone getting out of it, maybe someone comes to drop their friend or girlfriend. And since it has black and tinted windows I am not able to look who's in the car.

I tried walking towards the car but Mia called me from inside. And I think the car drove off as soon as I turned and entered the building. Who was it really? It felt odd as if someone was watching me? I went towards Mia leaving the thought behind.

I hugged Mia as I was happy seeing her, she is the only person that can comfort me but I can't tell her the truth right now. Mia asked about the bandage while we were sitting on our table in the cafe.

I tell you this girl is Sherlock Holmes, she knows everything and I can't hide anything from her. She knows when I am lying, when I am sad and pretending to be happy and now she is suspicious about the bandage. But I had to convince her that its a burnt finger and nothing else.

Just to convince her that it was an injury, I had to tell her about how my parents doesn't keep much house-help at home and I am the one responsible for the three meals. While telling her some part of my life I end up telling her everything. Told you she's Sherlock. uhhh!!

At least the truth of the story got her convinced for now, but I can see her eyeing me and my hand every now and then. I hope I get away with this till I talk to Alex or Eli about what they want me to tell others.

I do not like lying to anyone especially my only best friend, but I have no clue what to tell her. So, just for the time being I am hiding the truth from her and not lie as much as I could.

After the college I had to go to Reynolds house as Eli wants my opinion on venue and decoration for the wedding. And that's why I had to leave college early and could not meet my friends which is good because I don't have to lie to them. Also, I don't want to keep Eli waiting or make her upset and I don't know if they know about my college or would they allow me attending my college. I hope they let me continue after marriage. I would hate it and be extremely sad if I had to leave my college.

They sent a car at my house to pick me up and I reached at their house. Eli was already waiting for me at the door and we went in and she started showing me different venues and decorations. It was 3 hour and we have decided most of the things but there were still things left, the catering, colour theme, etc.

I liked Eli so much, she was easy going and she asked for my opinion on all the things and considered it. She is the exact opposite of my mother, she is the mother I always wanted who would listen to my opinion and correct me if I make any mistakes.

We finalised that we were going to have decoration with real flowers and it would be the minimalistic form. The guest was the duty of our fathers so that was done for us and the venue would also be their duty as per guests count.

I am happy I got to meet Eli, the circumstances may not be what I wanted but she is a really lovely person. She is already my favourite at least I would not have to worry about her liking me, as she has already told me that she likes me. She is the second person after Mia who said they like me. I think at least I would have one friend in this house and not be lonely like I am at mine.

***

3 days got past in a blur while me attending college then visiting Eli and finalising the wedding and everything.

I have not seen my friends much in these last 4 days, as I am usually in a hurry to reach home before Eli's driver does and I don't even have a phone to text them.

I guess I'll apologies to them after the wedding and tell them the news. Hope they don't get mad.

I asked Eli what they would like to tell others about the wedding, she said she doesn't bother what I want to tell others. I can even tell the truth if the person I am telling means a lot to me. I told her about Mia and that she is my only best friend.

But I don't think I should tell them all this is a business agreement especially Mia, because she will do anything in her power to get me out of it and I don't want her involved with my father as he can get us both out of the college and not let anyone hire us thereafter. And I have still not talked to Alex and what he wants to tell others about us. So, I guess till then I am not telling anyone.

I need to talk to Alex soon as I really want Mia to attend my wedding wether arranged or not.

The wedding was in few days and I have yet not bought my wedding dress. Eli wanted to get one for me, but I can't let her spend so much money on me. And anyways I don't want to bother her. So, I had no other option left but to be accompanied by my mother to the mall.

YEAHH!! Wedding shopping with mom. (note the sarcasm).

****

Hope you liked the chapter.

Please do Vote, Comment and Share.