But today she had some makeup on her, it's not like she needed any and I was already in love with her beauty but with the minimal makeup she looked even more beautiful.

She is sitting there in front of me looking down and stealing glances of me and when she sees me staring her cheeks turned pink and she would look down immediately.

Ohh I am so gone for her. I just can't wait to have her all to myself. How did I get so lucky?

I just can't wait to get to talk to her without our parents, and have her all for myself.

Sarah's POV

Yesterday when my father told me about the arrangement he made with his business partner I was devastated. I did not sleep much and was crying because I just started my college and now I was being married off to some stranger and my whole life would be upside down.

Flashback start

At the time of dinner I set the table and called my parents. We all sat at the dining table for dinner.

I was itching to know what the dinner was about and had this weird feeling about this dinner since mom told me about it.

I blurted out "You wanted to talk about something dad? Is everything ok?"

He looked at me and said "Finish your dinner first"

But my mom as always interfered "She has already eaten enough, anyways she is getting fat. And if she gets more fat they may refuse the arrangement."

What??

What arrangement and who are they?

And I did not eat even more than 4 bites of my chicken breast and mashed potatoes. But she said I was getting fat so, I lost my appetite and decided to not eat anymore.

"Fine." my father said.

"We will be having dinner tomorrow and meeting some business partners so behave properly."

Okay. There are business dinners that my parents attend regularly, but why are they inviting me. I am never allowed to do business dinners or parties, as I don't fit in standards as per my mom.

Most of the people working with my father don't even know that I am his daughter. If I did not have the same features as them even I would have doubted that. {I still do something, Anyways}

"But I never go to any business dinners, so why is this special?" I spoke before I could even think.

My father gave a look to my mother and she nodded saying

"Because this is the dinner with your future in-laws and this is an engagement dinner for you and their son."

"So please don't embarrass us and dress properly and behave appropriately." she said

"What??" I shouted "Engagement?? How?? I am only 20 I am not marrying someone I don't even know the name of and I just started my college dad, please let me complete it."

"If you want to complete your college you will be coming to that dinner tomorrow and have engagement and marriage as we say." he said to me in a cold and authoritative voice that made my tears fall from my eyes.

"But dad.."

I was cut by my father "You promised that if I let you attend that stupid college you would be doing anything I ask you. Are you saying you will not?"

"I-I.."

"If you don't want me calling your college and cancelling your scholarship and making sure no other college accepts you, You Better Listen to me child." He again said in an even harsher and cold voice