A/N

Hii guys since this is my first story and I am new to writing please don't judge me and please show your support towards my stories.

This story is going to be sweet and romantic. I will be editing it after I complete the story. Also this story will be from the perspective (POV) of the characters mentioned in the story. Your suggestions are always welcomed.

I really hope you guys like it.

Your comments and votes really matter, and if there are mistakes I will be soon editing the book after finishing it.

I hope you enjoy reading the book. Do tell me what you think about the chapters and characters.

DISCLAIMER

* This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

* The contents of this book may contain mature themes, explicit language, and scenes of a sensitive nature. It is intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised.

* The author and publisher have made every effort to ensure that the information and material presented in this book are accurate and up-to-date at the time of publication. However, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the contents and disclaim any responsibility for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies.

* All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise-without the prior written permission of the author

The story is original idea so please do not copy. And if you steal my idea I will hunt you! HEHE! kidding please don't copy other's hard work.

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy!

Do Vote, Comment and Share! You and your opinion matter ❣️❣️