Days of Plenty

Abdiel yawned as Sharar stretched her arms, the sun hung high in the sky as cool autumn winds swept through Narukami Island, hinting that winter would be coming soon.

   "I didn't realize how many people had sacrificed their lives for the Vision Hunt Decree... both stopping and supporting it." Sharar mused, looking further up the hill where hundred more graves stood.

   Thoma and Ayaka walked through the rows, offering flowers and prayers of gratefulness and thanks to each one. Kokomi, Gorou, the rest of the Resistance, Traveler, Ayato, Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, the Shogun's Army, Kazuha, and so many more did the same.

 "It's gut-wrenching," Abdiel nodded, "And in the end, they were all just pawns to the Fatui."

  When they arrived at the next grave, they placed down flowers, just as everyone else did, bent down, and prayed.

  "May you rest in peace," Sharar thought, after she took a look beside the gravestone and saw a broken sword that belonged to the Resistance, Sharar added, "Thank you for fighting so hard for Inazuma."

   Abdiel stood up, "Ready to go to the next one?"

  "Yeah." Sharar nodded.

  Ayaka and Thoma were up further ahead, they offered Sea Grass to the fallen soldiers of the Resistance and Naku Weed to the warriors for the Shogun's Army.

  "I'm glad the weather today is nice," Thoma smiled, "It's almost as if all the ones we lost from the Vision Hunt Decree are... saying good bye in some way?"

 "That would be a nice thought," Ayaka agreed, "But it could also be because the Almighty Shogun wished for the rain and thunder clouds to stay away today."

  "No, I did no such thing today," the Shogun replied, walking over to them from up ahead. Ayaka and Thoma bowed, "I'm sure all of their spirits are glad to finally be put at rest."

  "Yes. I'm sure." Ayaka smiled.

   Thoma looked at the grave in front of him and mumbled, "See? It's alright now. Take a nice long rest..."

  Kokomi and Gorou were reminiscing about the days when the Resistance was first formed when they saw the Traveler and Paimon crouched down their their hands together and praying in front of a grave. The sword beside it was worn down, chipped, but still together.

  Taking a seat beside them, Kokomi and Gorou placed a Dendrobium and said thank you.

  As soon as they heard someone come beside them, the Traveler open their eyes to see who it was.

  "Kokomi, Gorou." Traveler nodded their head in acknowledgement.

  "Good afternoon." Gorou greeted.

  "This must belong to Teppei." Kokomi said, the Traveler nodded.

  "I have a lot to tell him," they wore a bittersweet smile, "Though, I'm sure he must've been watching everything."

   "Teppei wouldn't want to miss something as important as your battle against the Raiden Shogun," Kokomi agreed, "Ah, I see you're wearing the new uniform."

  "I promised him I'd bring him his." Traveler laughed, they gestured to the neatly folded and new uniform from the Resistance.

   The Traveler put on another smile, tears came to their eyes, "Ah! Oh... sorry, I don't know why..."

  Wiping them away, the tears continued to form. Soon, they began to fall down Traveler's chin, hitting the gravestone. Kokomi and Gorou looked at their friend with sad and concerned eyes.