Suddenly

"Young Lady, today you appear to be scheduled for a lunch meeting with Lord Ayato, Lady... Kamisato... and Lord Kamisato?"

     "Oh, that would be referring to my mother's parents." Ayaka said, "We would refer to them as Lady Kamisato and Lord Kamisato."

     "Ah, I see." Thoma nodded, "Well, you are scheduled to meet them today for lunch."

      "Is there anything about how they want Young Lady to be dressed?" Kazari asked, "Usually, they want them wearing kimonos or something fancier than usual."

      "Hm... nothing." Thoma shook his head.

    "I'll ask Sharar if there's anything on her form and report back to you Young Lady if there is." Kazari said, finally tying Ayaka's hair in a ponytail.

     "Thank you Kazari," Ayaka smiled, "Now then, shall we get our day started?"

     "Certainly!" Thoma and Kazari both said in unison, shooting a look at each other later.

                                                                                     ...

      "Well, I just need to help finish making breakfast and then can be free for a few minutes..." Thoma mumbled, "During that time, maybe I can stop by and visit Young Lady!"

      Thoma covered his mouth, ever since they had kissed (Editors Note: *squeal*), Thoma had to do everything he could to not turn red in front of Ayaka whenever he looked at her.

     "Come on, focus Thoma!" he told himself and hurried into the kitchen where he saw everyone working extremely fast and hurried, not even staying still for one second.

     "Thoma! Great timing! Work on the fish, cut the veggies, and finish up on the soup!" Itsuki ordered.

     "What?! Everything was fine when I left!" Thoma exclaimed dodging a kitchen staff member who was carrying a plate full of onigiri.

     "Then we got news of what's happening at lunch!" a kitchen member yelled, "Hey! Where's the miso?!"

     "No questions Thoma," Itsuki said, "Get to work! Esteemed Lady and Lord Kamisato were the former heads of this household! They could easily fire us if a dish isn't prepared correctly... and they have a lot on the menu!"

     Itsuki pointed to a giant scroll that was hanging at the front and on it was written down everything that they had wished to eat for today, the entire scroll was filled.

   "Oh my archons." Thoma groaned, "Is breakfast at least finished?"

    "We just finished, now get to work!" Itsuki yelled.

    "Yes Teacher!" Thoma exclaimed and ran off to work.

                                                                   ...

    "I wonder if I looked red..." Ayaka mumbled, shutting the door firmly behind her. Ayaka then proceeded to fall on the floor and cover her face.

     "Ah... it's hard to look at him in the eye!" Ayaka exclaimed and from where she was, she looked at the window that she had been staring out of all day yesterday, waiting for Thoma to return back from his shopping trip.

     Ayaka wouldn't had said that it was unpleasant, they had stayed there for a long time, neither knowing how to finish it. Eventually, they both opened their closed eyes and then pulled apart, staying in each other's arms.