Straws of Cherry Blossoms

"Wow! M'lady! Look at all of the cherry blossoms!" Thoma exclaimed as he stared at the beautiful pink blossoms. Last time he had been outside of the estate, only a few trees had been in full bloom but now, every tree had blossomed and bore cherry blossoms.

     "Indeed, they look very nice," Ayaka smiled, "Looks like the cherry blossoms are ready."

    Ayaka marked off the item on her checklist and and then looked at the next thing to make sure was all ready for the Spring Festival in two days.

   "Hm... the food stalls look ready," Ayaka bobbed her head up and down, "The stall owners don't seem too in distress about anything either."

   "The kitchen crew said that they'd be ready to step in and help out if needed as well." Thoma added.

   "Oh, right, I must make sure to add that." Ayaka quickly scribbled notes down on her clipboard.

    Thoma continued to point multiple things out to Ayaka.

    "Look M'lady! There's all the picnic blankets!" Thoma exclaimed pointing to the multiple coloured and patterned blankets laid out beneath the cherry blossom trees.

   "Ah, yes, I believe just sitting underneath the trees is the main event this year." Ayaka nodded.

   "Is Yoimiyer putting on fireworks again this festival?" Thoma asked.

   Ayaka looked at her clipboard and flipped through a few papers.

  "No, I don't think so." Ayaka shook her head, "Though, maybe she is but just didn't register it."

  "Oh! Over here! Lady Ayaka! Thoma!" a food stall owner gestured them over with a large grin on their face.

 "Mr. Keizuki!" Thoma exclaimed.

  "Here, here, try this!" Mr. Keizuki handed both of them an onigiri, "The rice is freshly made!"

   "Oh! Thank you!" Ayaka bowed her head, "How much?"

   "No, no, no Mora needed! I just want to see what others think of my latest recipe!" Mr. Keizuki reassured.

   "Oh no, latest recipe." Thoma's eyes turned horrified and he stared at the onigiri as though it was a dangerous weapon.

   Mr. Keizuki's eyes had a dangerous glint.

   "Heheh, well, who knows, maybe one of them has another special ingredient!" he proclaimed proudly.

   "No! You're too much like your master!" Thoma cried out and then held the onigiri as far away as possible.

   "Who's his master?" Ayaka tilted her head and questioned.

   "Remember Xiangling from Liyue?" Thoma sniffed his food with caution, "Mr. Keizuki lived there for three years and worked under her."

   "I learned many great things from her." Mr. Keizuki nodded sentimentally.

   "He also likes experimenting with a bunch of weird ingredients too." Thoma added with a sad groan.

   "Well, I used pretty normal things this time," Mr. Keizuki pitched in, "It's just that one of them might be a bit different."

   "Stop. Don't do this to me." Thoma stared at the food stall owner with a dead stare.

   "Well, there's no harm in trying Thoma." Ayaka smiled, "Let's do Mr. Keizuki a favour, okay?"

   "If I get the bad ingredient, then I'm feeding it to you." Thoma told the onigiri maker.

   "Now, now, calm down." the stall owner replied.

With You | Thoma x Ayaka | Genshin Impactजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें