EXTRA: Kiana's Days

EDITOR'S NOTE: This is a little extra that I put together! It's very... Honkai Impact-orientated so if you don't really care much for Kiana or are just here for some Ayaka x Thoma moments, you can wait until next week ~(-3-)~

                                                                                      ...

 "K-423."

  "Ahaha!"

  "Cecilia."

  "Ziggy!"

  "K-423."

  "Let's name her Kiana."

  "The moonlight looks beautiful shining on her face."

  "Kiana!"

   "K-423."

   "Kiana."

   "Everything will have changed once you wake up."

   "Kiana..."

   "K-423"

   "Your ideals can never be realized. Because this world has always been ugly!"

   "You can still end this story the way you want."

   "End this story the way you want"

   "The way you want."

   "The way you want."

   "The way you want."

   "The way you want."

    "KIANA!"

    The birds chirped as Kiana's eyes opened and she sat up.

    "Just... a dream," she sighed, "Hm? What time is it? AH! I'm late!"

                                                                          ...

  "You're late." was the first thing Itsuki said to her when she ran in.

  "I know, I know," Kiana laughed, "My bad."

   "You must've been tired!" Thoma exclaimed, "Did you go to bed early?"

   "Hm... I think so?" Kiana guessed, she had spent a lot of time last night trying to sneak into the kitchen to grab a snack but didn't manage to escape Asagiri's harsh patrols to make sure everyone was asleep.

  "Did you dream about anything in particular?" Thoma asked.

  "I remember I had a weird dream..." Kiana tried to remember, "I can't remember... ah! Itsuki, what did you dream about?"

  "Going on a vacation," he nodded confidently, "With my wife, we were going to visit Fontaine."

  "A vacation... huh..." Kiana thought about the possibility.

  "Where would you want to go on a vacation, Kiana?" Thoma poured the bonito flakes into a pot of boiling water to make dashi.

  "Maybe... Mondstadt?" Kiana thought about it.

  "Oh! If you want to go there, I can tell you about some cool places!" Thoma grinned.

  "Liyue sounds good too though... I heard it looks really pretty during Lantern Rite!" Kiana recalled hearing all about the annual festival and how beautiful the sky looked.

 "I remember seeing that!" Thoma grinned at the memory, "It really did look nice..."

 "Liyue... huh.... I remember going there a few times..." Itsuki nodded to himself, sliding dried kelp into the bonito flake water.