Burned Out in the Flame

Thoma closed his eyes and stood up, in his hands was something warm, it was round and was glowing bright red. In Thoma's hands was a shining Pyro Vision.

     "Alright! Let's do this!" Thoma yelled, he opened his eyes and his body seemed to be covered in a bright red aura. For some reason, Thoma felt as though he had just gotten a full load of energy, it was as if this was his very, very best moment.

     Thoma vaulted forward with his polearm and stuck it in the ground, he twirled upwards and delivered a flame-filled flying kick. His body felt lighter but he still felt like he could fight pretty well despite that.

    "No way! Dude, when did that happen?!" one of the Treasure Hoarders asked, surprised to see flames around the Kamisato housekeeper.

   "Thoma!" Ayaka exclaimed, she was astonished to see Thoma standing right there with his new Pyro Vision now hanging off his belt.

   "I feel absolutely fine Young Lady!" Thoma grinned, the cuts in his leg and sides were now gone and everything about him seemed new.

  "Oh man, there's two of them now." one of the bandits groaned.

  "Young Lady! I can take care of the one on the left!" Thoma exclaimed as both him and Ayaka's backs met.

  "O-oh! Certainly!" Ayaka nodded, she had just managed to take out the third Treasure Hoarder so now it was two-vs-two.

   Thoma shifted his weight once again to his back leg and swung his polearm, slicing at his opponent with scorching flames. It seemed as though the red aura around him changed forms and it now seemed to take shape into samurai helmets.

   "Young Lady! Look out!" Thoma exclaimed, as if the aura responded to his wish, it then surrounded Ayaka, protecting her from taking a hit from the Treasure Hoarder who decided to now go after her instead.

   "A barrier?" Ayaka mumbled.

   Ayaka readied her stance and from where she was standing, Ayaka made swift and fast slashes to both opponents.

  "Young Lady, are you alright?" Thoma asked.

  "Yes," Ayaka nodded, "It appears you're able to create a barrier around you Thoma, that will be quite useful."

   Ayaka was without a doubt, proud of Thoma, the archons had noticed Thoma and gifted him with a Vision.

   "Seriously? Wow, that's cool!" Thoma grinned.

    Letting go of his polearm, Thoma quickly kicked it and allowed his weapon to full on attack his opponent, Ayaka's grip around her katana tightened and she quickly slashed at the Treasure Hoarder in front of her.

   "Oh geez man, they're kinda scary!" one of them exclaimed.

   "O-okay you guys! You can take the stuff! You can even have the treasure we got!" the other shrieked.

    "H-here, come on, you have it?"

    Both Treasure Hoarders grabbed their smoke bomb and disappeared, leaving no trace behind. Ayaka and Thoma looked at each other and smiled.

   "Do you feel tired?" Ayaka asked.

   "Hm... a little." Thoma admitted.

   "Here, your Vision is falling off your belt." Ayaka said, "Let me fasten it."

    Ayaka bent down and fastened Thoma's new Pyro Vision onto a clip that was hanging off his belt.

    "Thank you Young Lady." Thoma said.