SPECIAL: Merry Christmas!

(Editors Note: I'm sorry... I couldn't find an Ayaka and Thoma Christmas picture... and I'm totally going to reuse this one later...)

       "Young Lady, do you know what day it will be tomorrow?" Thoma asked.

       "Hm? Tomorrow is December 25th so..." Ayaka tapped her chin with her fan.

      "That's right! It's... Christmas!" Thoma exclaimed.

       "Oh! It's Christmas? Tomorrow is the day that I will be receiving a lot of paperwork." Ayaka said.

       "Eh? You won't be able to enjoy yourself at all!" Thoma sighed, "Have you ever celebrated Christmas before Young Lady?"

      "No," Ayaka shook her head, "But I have heard that the occasion is very much celebrated."

       "It is!" Thoma nodded, "People gives their friends presents and often eat cake! It's a great day to spend with your family."

        "I see, I will suggest to Father and Nii-sama that we celebrate Christmas this year."

        "Ah! So you do call Lord Ayato 'Nii-sama'." Thoma said.

        Ayaka immediately covered her mouth.

        "No, no! It's fine! It's actually nice to know that you can call your brother that." Thoma smiled.

       "I see... then maybe I can start calling him that around you?" Ayaka asked.

        "Only if it makes you comfortable," Thoma said, "Come to think of it, Kazari left this morning to visit her family in Natlan, correct?"

(Editors Note: Natlan is a nation in Teyvat that has not yet been introduced. Site is: https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Teyvat#Major_Nations)

          "Yes, she visits them every time in the winter. Now that I know that Christmas is tomorrow, she must be visiting them for the holidays." Ayaka replied.

        "So who would usually take care of you in the mornings?"

        "No one, during those times. I will be in charge of changing myself."

       "I see... It's out of the question for me to help you." Thoma sighed.

       "Indeed, but I will be fine. I have always been able to change myself."

      "Lady Ayaka," it was Itsuki's voice on the other side of Ayaka's office door, "Lunch will be served shortly."

       "Thank you Itsuki," Ayaka called back, "I will be there soon."

       "Shall I escort you there Young Lady?" Thoma asked jokingly.

      "Well, I am usually the only one there who doesn't have an attendant escort me to the table," Ayaka said, "Maybe just for today?"

       Thoma had to blink multiple times before registering the words.

       "You mean it?" Thoma asked.

        "Only if you do not mind." Ayaka blushed, hiding her face behind her fan.

       "I will definitely escort you there Young Lady!" Thoma exclaimed. Last time he had escorted Ayaka, he wasted his opportunity by being in disbelief by how big the house was that he had not been able to properly concentrate on the fact that she had looped her hand through his arm.

       'This time, I will definitely not waste the opportunity!' Thoma thought, he clenched his hand together with determination and vowed to focus only on the fact that he was escorting her.