Announcement

"Stay by my side, okay? "

- ________ _____

                                                                                 ...

    When Ayaka woke up, she was underneath the kotatsu when Thoma on one side and Abdiel on the other, both were snoring.

   "Hm? When did I fall asleep?" Ayaka yawned as she sat up, she then decided to look outside to see what time in the day it was.

   Ayaka opened the door and saw that the sun had just begun to rise, looks like they slept through the night.

  "How embarrassing..." Ayaka sighed, "I have to catch up on work today... I wonder if nobody saw us..."

   Ayaka decided to wake up Abdiel and Thoma, she walked back towards the door and then saw a piece of paper on the door reading:

  "There are three rats dead asleep in here, unless you want to get sick, don't come inside."

   Ayaka blinked multiple times and then said, "Rats?"

                                                                     ...

  "Then Lady Ayaka woke me and Thoma up." Abdiel finished explaining the entire story to Sharar.

   "Geez you two, get your act together." Sharar sighed.

   "The kotatsu was just so nice!" Thoma defended, "I don't even remember passing out!"

   Sharar sighed once more.

  "That explains why I couldn't find you last night Abdiel. Plus there was that sign on the door to the break room." Sharar mused.

   "What sign?" Thoma asked.

  "Hm? It said that there were three dead rats in the break room." Sharar replied.

  "Rats?!" Abdiel exclaimed, "At least call us mice!"

  "Yeah! Wait, what?" Thoma glanced over to his friend.

  "Honestly, Thoma, don't you have to start preparing for breakfast?" Sharar asked.

  "Ack, that's right! I woke up earlier than usual today so I'll be able to help out more with the preparation." Thoma exclaimed.

  Thoma quickly ran off, leaving Sharar and Abdiel alone.

 "Come on, you've totally wanted to just fall asleep under a kotatsu!" Abdiel continued.

 "Well, only if I've completely finished my work." Sharar replied.

 "Exactly," Abdiel nodded, "I was all done for the day, therefore, it should be fine."

 "Honestly, I had no idea where you were!" Sharar exclaimed.

 "Fine, then next time I go under a kotatsu, we'll go together." Abdiel gave a confident thumbs-up.

  "No way." Sharar shook her head and thought, "There's no way I'm letting him see me after I wake up."

   "Come oooon!" Abdiel continued begging.

   "We're going to be late for work." Sharar said and dragged Abdiel away.

   "But Sharaaaar!" Abdiel said.

                                                            ...

    Thoma cut the green onions as Kiana stirred the miso soup and Itsuki kneaded the dough.

   "So, Thoma, how was your day yesterday?" Itsuki asked.