Stories of the Wind

"Thoma! Hurry up! Come on over here!" a young girl with a red bow tying her brown hair back exclaimed as she ran through the streets of Mondstadt.

   "Wait up Amber!" a young Thoma shouted with a gleeful smile.

   Amber and Thoma raced up the stairs and then arrived in front of a large statue of the Anemo Archon, completely out of breath.

 "H-hey, where's Bennett?" Amber asked as she stopped to catch her breath.

 "Wasn't he behind us?" Thoma turned around and sure enough, he was nowhere to be found.

  "G-guys! I'm here! I'm here!" a tired looking Bennett trudged up the stairs with his head covered in blood.

  "Oh! What happened to you?" Amber looked worried, at this point, seeing blood on Bennett wasn't scary or alarming in the slightest.

  "I'll go grab Auntie Lisa and Auntie Jean," Thoma said, he didn't need to know what happened to know it involved some impossibly bad luck. "They told me that they'd be near the Church."

  "A rock came flying at me out of nowhere!" Bennett flailed his arms around as he explained the story to Amber, "I think a bird dropped it on me!"

  "Geez, what did I tell you?" Amber shook her head, "Wear a helmet!"

  "B-but then I won't be able to wear my goggles!" Bennett complained.

  "Oh dear, Bennett! What hit you this time?" Jean's voice could be heard as the future Acting Grand Master ran towards Bennett and Amber, "Does it hurt much?"

  "Nah, the bleeding has stopped," Bennett grinned, "Thanks Thoma! For bringing Auntie Jean and Auntie Lisa here!"

 "You can always count on me!" Thoma crossed his arms confidently, "As the oldest and most responsible, I will always be here for you guys!"

  "As the second youngest, it's my job to not do anything and cause trouble!" Amber nodded her head with determination.

  "You're the youngest, you know?" Thoma nudged Bennett and then grinned, "Everyone loves the youngest."

  "Hehe, yes, that is usually true." Lisa smiled and passed Jean her handkerchief.

  "Are you sure? I don't want to get yours stained." Jean said.

  "No need to worry, it's an easy wash." Lisa assured.

  "Ouch!" Bennett exclaimed.

  "Ah! I'm sorry!" Jean apologized, "Here, I'll heal it after I wipe the blood away, okay?"

  "You can do this Bennett!" Thoma cheered.

  "We can do somewhere after this! Let's see if Sara will give us a free Sticky Honey Roast!" Amber exclaimed.

  Jean carefully wiped the blood off and then her Anemo Vision activated. There was a gust of wind and dandelion seeds got carried throughout the entire city as the wounds on Bennett's head healed.

 "There we go, how do you feel?" Jean asked.

"T-that's so much better!" Bennett exclaimed, "Thank you Auntie Jean!"

"It's no problem, this is another role for the Knights of Favonius." Jean assured.

"Come on Jean, let's be on our way, after all, these kids are going to go get a Sticky Honey Roast now, right?" Lisa grinned.

 "Right!" Amber, Bennett, and Thoma all exclaimed with large grins.

 Lisa's hand went to her pocket and she pulled out 300 Mora, she handed it to Thoma and winked.