Sunrise

The news of Lord Kamisato's death spread like wildfire, but soon, everyone was whispering about Azazel and how he acted.

      "I heard he lashed out towards Lord Ayato and Lady Ayaka." a housekeeper whispered.

     "Same! Such disgraceful attitude..." another one muttered.

     "Newcomer, have you just woken up as well?" Kazari asked and the two housekeepers fell silent.

      "H-huh? Y-yeah. I guess you could say that..." Thoma rubbed the back of his head, he still had get to receive his own living quarters.

       "I'm going to wake up the Young Lady, I assume you're going to do the same?"

        "Oh, she's actually up already. I was coming to get you Kazari because she's getting changed on her own." Thoma said.

      "... You tell me now?!" Kazari yelled.

                                                                                   ...

       "Young Lady, Teac- Itsuki scheduled a meeting with you before lunch, can you make it?" Thoma asked, reading off a clipboard.

       "Oh, yes. Did he want it private?" Ayaka questioned.

       "No. In fact... he requested for me and Kazari to be there as well." Thoma squinted as the notice and double-checked it to be sure.

       "In that case, we can have the meeting in my office." Ayaka said.

       "Young Lady, you are ready now." Kazari announced.

       "Thank you Kazari," Ayaka smiled, "It's quite unfortunate that I can't be in the dining room for breakfast today... I have quite a few forms to sign regarding the preparations for my Father."

       "Young Lady, are you okay? It was only a few days when your mother's funeral was..." Thoma didn't try to say any more.

      "Mhm, I know," Ayaka nodded, "But... I think I may shed a few tears but not right now."

      "Young Lady, make sure you know that I am here for you as well." Kazari reminded.

        "Yes, thank you. I will remember." Ayaka smiled.

       "Ah! Yoimiya is asking to come over as well!" Thoma grunted, "She didn't even leave an official form! Just a letter!"

        Thoma showed Ayaka the clipboard and revealed a slip of paper that read, 'Heya Lady Ayaka! I'm coming over today after lunch! Thank you! - Yoimiya'

      "Young Lady, may I accompany you while you talk with her?" Thoma asked, looking at Ayaka with pleading puppy eyes.

       "Of course." Ayaka nodded.

       "Time to brew some bitter tea." Thoma muttered and nodded confidently.

       "Young Lady... should I join you?" Kazari asked.

       "Kazari, I really recommend you don't. Yoimiya is a living arrow and you're not wearing any armour." Thoma said in a monotone voice.

        "What?"

       "So, is there anything else I need to take care of for today?" Ayaka asked.

        "Hm... nope! The rest of your day looks free!" Thoma nodded.