A Beach Chapter?

"No beach chapter, no life."

- My friend

                                                                            ...

   "Wow! The weather is perfect today Young Lord!" Abdiel exclaimed as he barged through Ayato's door, "The sun's shining! The birds are chirping! And guess what? Tomorrow's the start of summer!"

   "Not too loud Abdiel..." Ayato groaned as he grabbed a new document from a fresh pile of files.

   "My apologies Young Lord," Sharar sighed, running through the door, completely out of breath, "He was just too excited after seeing how warm it was today."

    Ayato looked outside of his window. 

   "Hm, indeed, the weather is quite spectacular today," Ayato agreed, "It has been quite gloomy lately too as of late."

    "Right?" Abdiel grinned, "You know what that means, right Young Lord?"

   "Abdiel..." Sharar knew what he was about to say.

    "Let's go to the beach!" Abdiel slammed his hands on Ayato's table.

    "Young Lord is busy!" Sharar scolded as she hit her boyfriend's arm.

    "Erk!"

   "The beach..." Ayato nodded along, "Yes! Let's!"

    "Young Lord?!" Sharar exclaimed, "Don't you have a lot of work to do?!"

    "We can invite Ayaka!" Ayato proposed, completely ignoring Sharar.

    "And Thoma!" Abdiel added.

    "Tch." Ayato clicked his tongue.

    "Young Lord, did you know that today is Thoma's one year anniversary-" Abdiel started.

    "With Ayaka?!" Ayato interrupted.

    "-With our household." Abdiel finished.

    "Ah, I see." Ayato regained his composure.

    "What Abdiel was thinking was that we can do a small celebration at the beach." Sharar explained simply.

    "Hm, what a nice idea," Ayato smiled but there seemed to an evil glint in his eyes, "Yes, let's do that."

    "Should I go let Thoma and Lady Ayaka know now then?" Sharar questioned. 

    "No! I shall!" Ayata proclaimed as he stood up and ran out of his office.

    "Young Lord is funny, isn't he?" Abdiel grinned.

    "Funny.... is one way to put it." Sharar shook her head and sighed.

    "Will I get to see you in a swimsuit?" Abdiel asked.

    "No, I don't have one."

    "Eh?! Why?"

    "I've never had a reason for it."

    "But I've never seen you wear one before!"

     Sharar thought about it.

    "A swimsuit..." she closed her eyes and imagined it, then her cheeks started turning red and she looked away.

    "No way!"

    "But Sharar~"

                                                                                    ...