Enough Gloom and Doom!!!!!

"Young Lady, should we go back to Liyue for Lord Kamisato's funeral?" Kazari asked.

     "I'm still trying to think about it..." Ayaka sighed, "Nii-sama -ahem- Brother Ayato said that I was in charge of planning this one and while Liyue does seem like a good option... I just don't know..."

      "Lady Kamisato is on Liyue, if we do his burial there, then they can be together." Thoma pointed out.

     "But Father did not like Liyue." Kazari reminded.

       "While I do think he would like it here on Inazuma, I think he'd want to be free from this place. Just like Mother I suppose." Ayaka paced back and forth in her room.

       "I suppose that's true." Kazari nodded.

       "Oh! Then what if we choose... Mondstadt?" Thoma suggested.

      "Don't be ridiculous Newcomer." Kazari said.

      "Oh! Mondstadt!" Ayaka looked intrigued.

      "It's very pretty there and calm, I think Lord Kamisato would absolutely enjoy it!" Thoma nodded along.

     "I see! Yes, Father did enjoy looking at the flower fields a lot." Ayaka agreed.

      "So then let's go to Mondstadt!" Thoma nodded.

     "Hold on Young Lady! We should think about it some more!" Kazari intervened, "Lord Kamisato never enjoyed travelling out of Inazuma!"

      "Oh... Yes, he always considered travelling a pain, right?" Ayaka realized that her dream to travel to Mondstadt was going to have to be later... (Editors Note: Or would it? Mwahaha... *cough cough* I have a cough right now)

      "Then I suppose we should have it in Inazuma." Thoma nodded.

       "Yes, that appears to be the safe option." Ayaka agreed.

       With a plan in mind, Ayaka, Thoma, and Kazari set out to the town in order to get to the funeral parlor of Inazuma. Compared to Liyue, there wasn't much. The store was beaten down and had a haunted feel to it.

       "Hu Tao would like this place a lot." Ayaka noted.

      "Indeed she would." Thoma nodded.

     "She was quite fascinating." Kazari agreed.

      "I should send her a letter, it'll be nice to hear from her." Ayaka smiled.

       "Then could I also write something?" Thoma asked.

       "Certainly!"

        They entered the funeral home and closed the door behind them, the shop looked roughed up inside and some parts of the floor were missing. Every time any of them took  a step, the wooden floor boards would creak.

       "Hello and welcome to the other side..." Ayaka jumped and grabbed Thoma's arm (much to his sincere embarrassment), someone was standing next to the wall and donned a black cloak, blending in perfectly.

      "H-hello! I am Ayaka Kamisato and I'm here to discuss planing a meeting with you tomorrow for my father's funeral!" Ayaka stuttered, still shocked at the shop keeper's sudden appearance.

       "I see... a funeral..." the shop keeper sighed.

        "So.... if you do not mind me asking, what is your name?" Ayaka asked.