For Your Future

(WARNING! This chapter will contain blood and deaths so if you are not comfortable with it, please don't hesitate to stop reading!)

   "We accept your offer," Thoma said, "We want to work for you."

   Mr. Kurosiki smiled and clapped his hands together.

   "Really?!" Mr. Kurosiki looked overjoyed, "What changed your mind?"

   "Travelling the world seems much better than being an attendant, right?" Abdiel laughed, "To waste our talent with fighting here... such a waste."

   "Yes, I wholeheartedly agree," Mr. Kurosiki nodded, "In that case, we shall commence the ceremony of you two joining my cause tonight."

   "Tonight?" Thoma asked.

    "Yes, come to my room at 8:30, no later, no earlier," Mr. Kurosiki instructed, "Could you two leave now? I need to make preparations."

   "Got it." Abdiel whistled and started walking back, gesturing Thoma to follow.

   On their way back, Thoma ran into Ayaka who looked to be in a rush.

  "M'lady!" Thoma called out, "Why are you in such a rush?"

  "N-Nii-sama just told me that Kokomi will be arriving here tomorrow," Ayaka kept her voice down, "I have to prepare for that.... right now!"

  "I'll help you M'lady!" Thoma promised and they ran off to begin the preparations for the shrine priestess of Watatsumi Island.

  Abdiel watched them and sighed, "He's looking pretty calm."

 "Oh, there you are, Abdiel," Ayato , who had just turned the corner, said, "I just told Ayaka about Sangonomiya's visit here tomorrow and asked her to think of a few welcoming gifts for her and Gorou, it seems she left in a hurry after that."

  ".... Young Lord... what are you trying to tell me...?" Abdiel asked.

  Ayato laughed.

  "Well, Mr. Kurosiki would most likely want to spend today for preparing for our discussions tomorrow and Sharar is hard at work with figuring out that symbol so..." Ayato looked at Abdiel with a grin, "Can you go help Ayaka?"

  Abdiel blinked at Ayato and was just silent for a few seconds.

 "Now." Ayato smiled.

 "Lady Ayaka just left..." Abdiel pointed out.

  "Perfect! You can catch up to her!"

   Digging through his pockets, Ayato pulled out a small sack that was filled with Mora and threw it to his attendant.

   "Have fun!"

   Abdiel screamed as he immediately ran in the direction Thoma and Ayaka went.

   "This is unfair!" Abdiel shouted.

   "Thank you!" Ayato waved.

    As Abdiel ran off, he grinned and thought, "Mr. Kurosiki... I'll never, ever betray the Kamisato family. Not for anything."

                                                                          ...

  "W-wait up... yo-you two!" Thoma and Ayaka heard someone panting behind them and sounding completely out of breath.

  "What are you doing here, Abdiel?" Ayaka questioned.

  "Y-Young Lord a-asked me to h-help!" Abdiel groaned and sat down to rest.