66. Special plans

Start from the beginning

"I was about to say yes the last time you asked me. And when we talked it out in the café. Also everytime you walked past me. It was on the tip of my tongue but I was scared." Jimin looked down, hiding his already visible tinted cheeks. Yoongi let out a small chuckle at his cuteness.

"And now? Are you still scared?" He asked again, ducking his head low to take a look at jimin's face.

"Um, I'm not sure." He finally looked up, meeting yoongi's gaze.

"How about we test it out?" Yoongi smiled widely that made jimin's heart throb with flutters flooding his stomach.

"Huh?" Before jimin had a chance to speak anything he found yoongi's lips on his and his hand holding onto his cheek, keeping him still.

His breath got stuck in his throat and his eyes were already wide as he blinked them several times out of surprise. When his soft lips touched his own with a surprisingly soft force, his worries melted right away.

"H-hold on-" Jimin breathed heavily as he put his hands on yoongi's chest.

"So, are you still scared?" Yoongi, who was as breathless as jimin, caressed his cheeks lovingly and warmly gazed into his hazel orbs. In response, jimin shook his head as no. That was his sign to dive right back in and he did, cupping Jimin's neck and kissing him once again with more passion.

"What the..." a very loud gasp brought them back to their senses.

And after that, we all know what happened.

So, after you and jungkook left them alone to do whatever unfinished business they had, Yoongi held jimin's hand, taking him to his car.

Guess, they have special plans tonight.

Meanwhile~

"Dang! What a fuc- I mean what a scene that was!" Jungkook stuttered out after you both reached downstairs, in the staff-room.

"Indeed!" You were still in a daze after watching that just now.

"Well, I'm happy for them as long as jimin is happy." Jungkook shrugged and turned towards you only to find you flabbergasted.

"Noona!" He laughed. "Come on! Don't be shocked. Wait- don't tell me you had no clue about them?" Jungkook blinked in surprise.

"Am I supposed to know something?" You were now curious.

"Guess you only focused on me, that you literally have no idea about them liking each other, huh?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows playfully making you roll your eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. That big head of yours never went outside of my sight." You scoffed, folding your hands.

"Oh really? My head isn't the only thing that's big, you know?" His smirk was back that made you hit him on the shoulder playfully.

"Okay, leave everything else. What is it that you wanna show me?" You asked him.

"Actually, I have nothing to show, I was also planning to confess again, properly this time. But... it's ruined now though I'm happy for jimin." He pouted, sighing.

"Aw!" You smiled, stepping forward and hugging him. "It's okay, it's not ruined." He hugged you back, almost picking you up, making you chuckle.

"Alright! Then, how about you and taetae hyung come to my place? Mom already wants you to come, this is the right time." He let go of you but his excitement was too much to handle which made him keep holding your hands.

"Hmm, okay then! But tonight? Isn't it too early?" You asked after thinking for a bit.

"How about I ask mom first? I'll let you know what she says. For now... let's head back, it's getting late." He held out his hand, waiting for you to hold onto it.