Chapter 16

◎Fighting◎

Such a big bag of toffee, let alone two children, even Shen Weiwei has never seen it.

Oh, I have seen it too, but it was on the shelves of the supply and marketing cooperative. She never thought that she would buy so many toffee at home.

Children naturally love to eat snacks, not to mention this kind of toffee, even through the oil paper, they can feel the sweet and attractive aroma, Dafu can bear it, first looked up at Shen Weiwei, with His eyes asked her if she could eat, but Xiao An went straight to it.

"Wait!" Shen Weiwei snatched the toffee, raised her hand and put the bag on the closet.

The closet is high, and the two small radish heads cannot be reached directly. Shen Weiwei looked at them and said, "Don't climb on the chair to get it." Then he looked at Cheng Yan, "Come here first."

Cheng Yan looked Following her into the room suspiciously, after closing the door, Shen Weiwei asked in a low voice, "Did you buy such a big bag?"

Cheng Yan nodded.

"Where did you get the money?"

Other men would have been angry if they were interrogated like this, but Cheng Yan wouldn't, he felt very good, after so many years, he finally had a wife to take care of him.

All the money tickets he had saved before were given to Shen Weiwei, and there was not a cent left. As for the money to buy toffee... "It's the bonus for this mission, there are ten yuan!"

Cheng Yan took the remaining money from his pocket. The 1.60 cents from the deposit was handed over to Shen Weiwei, with a smile on her face.

His intention was to tell his daughter-in-law how capable he was, but the next second he saw Shen Weiwei pinching the dollar, his expression suddenly changed: "Is that all left?" "...Yes, toffee is a bit expensive ."

Shen Weiwei laughed angrily: "I know it's expensive, but I bought so many."

Ten yuan, a piece of Da Tuan! just this!

How long can you eat if you buy meat!

Shen Weiwei was very distressed, and really didn't understand why he bought so much candy in one go, obviously he is not a person who likes to spend money recklessly.

Especially spending money on snacks for the children, he has never been extravagant. If he had, the two children would not have such a stiff relationship with him.

"So why did you buy so much?"

Cheng Yan thought for a while, and said honestly, "It's an apology."

An apology?

Only then did Shen Weiwei realize that Cheng Yan felt that Xiao Juhua had treated the two children badly.

Although he didn't know what Xiao Juhua was doing, he was the one who called her over after all, and as a father, he couldn't find out what was wrong in time. Although he didn't say anything about it, he felt sorry all the time, so he bought these candies on purpose.

Shen Weiwei suddenly felt a little complicated, she felt that she really had a lot of misunderstandings about Cheng Yan.

Not only the previous suspicion that he would divorce himself for Xiao Juhua, but also his current attitude towards the two children.

When she first woke up, it wasn't that she didn't blame Cheng Yan in her heart, blamed him for being too busy to take care of the family, and why he didn't care more about the children, which gave Xiao Juhua an opportunity.