Chapter 19

◎Rumors◎

This morning is actually not training, they are going to do farm work.

The weather is good these days, neither cold nor hot, but it will continue to rain until next month, so all the farm work in the field must be done before then, the seeds are planted, and it will take a few days for them to germinate , just in case of rain, so that the crops will grow well.

There are many people in the military area, the land is large, and the workload is heavy. Even if everyone is used to training, it is still unbearable to do so much work all of a sudden.

Li Changwei was wheezing, and felt that his waist was about to break. He was about to complain to Cheng Yan and ask him if he could give him a little rest in the afternoon, when he saw Cheng Yan suddenly quicken his pace, rushing towards him like a gust of wind. went ahead.

Li Changwei was stunned: "...isn't the leader tired? How can he be so energetic?"

Fang Dali was also tired, but he was not as exaggerated as Li Changwei's performance. He stretched his neck and looked forward: " It's my sister-in-law who is here, so I guess the leader is in a hurry to see her."

Li Changwei waved his hands weakly: "The relationship between the leader and sister-in-law is really good, if it were me, let alone my wife, even if my mother came, I would leave Don't move!"

Li Changwei rolled his eyes, and said again: "Tell me, how do the regiment commander and sister-in-law get along with each other?"

Cheng Yan's dedication is obvious to the entire army. No one else talks about it, even themselves The brothers in the regiment said that they have never seen Cheng Yan with such a strict eye, he can't let go of other men except for military affairs, he doesn't smoke or drink, and he doesn't even like to tell jokes. It's okay for such a person to be a superior. Being a brother is really unbearable.

Li Changwei and Fang Dali used to think so too, but when they followed Cheng Yan on several missions alone and knew how strong Cheng Yan's personal ability was, they were immediately convinced.

Li Changwei felt that the leader of their group was more upright, but such a person was reliable. He had been with Cheng Yan for so long, anyway, no matter how difficult the task was, as long as he took it up, he would definitely do it.

But they are one thing, Shen Weiwei is another, it's okay for them to be rough between men, but the sister-in-law and the team leader are husband and wife.

The relationship between husband and wife is either relatively flat, or the relationship is very good, but no matter what kind of relationship mode he can't imagine Cheng Yan.

"You said, our team leader won't give orders to sister-in-law at home, right? Can sister-in-law bear it?" Li Changwei was extremely curious.

Fang Dali shook his head: "I don't know."

He didn't know, and he never thought about these things.

Li Changwei sighed: "Old Fang, a man like you who doesn't talk much and can't make a boring fart with a stick will probably have a hard time finding a partner." Fang Dali glanced at him: "Then let's finish eating later Let's go to the training ground to compete and compete, and let you see what I can hit with a stick."

"Don't stop! I'm joking!" Li Changwei hurriedly begged for mercy.

--

When they were talking, Cheng Yan had already quickly arrived in front of Shen Weiwei.

After Shen Weiwei was discharged from the hospital, Cheng Yan always went home to eat. He was afraid that Shen Weiwei would be tired, so he would often buy two vegetables from the cafeteria and help her cook together after returning home.